• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is what happens...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

Not worth getting upset over imo.

Life is way to short to be concerned over some silly college football team.

I will not waste any time worrying about what happens.

• Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

None of the teams we will face will respect the pass...most high school teams pass better than we do. We should spend all this season looking for a good QB recruit or transfer and Oline help. 

If CJS is hitching his wagon to McCloud, he might want to tell Dabo not to fill his old position ...... 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, chapelbull said:

If CJS is hitching his wagon to McCloud, he might want to tell Dabo not to fill his old position ...... 

He's going to actively recruit quarterbacks. I think Cade will be our starting qb once conference play starts. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It's not that you're annoyed with the plight of the program post CJL, many people fall into that category, it's that you ***** about it constantly.  The idea that anyone is ******** about the current coaching staff 2 games into their regime is a joke.  The fact that another yahoo is littering the board by still ******** that our new AD at the time didn't fire a coach coming off back to back winning seasons is also a **** joke.

There's really no reason for either of you to post at all.  Everyone knows your schticks and it would be nice sometimes to discuss current team affairs without every thread turning into a rehash of the same old nonsense

My problem with this week and last is that we are claiming to see the makings of a turn around in them, we are hoping for them but that’s not quite the same thing as actually seeing anything. I can’t wait to be all in and have everything be in the past, I’m just waiting for the better I was promised over a decade ago. If you think you are sick of it you aren’t alone, we have lost fans by the droves and it’s not unreasonable for fans that have stayed around to expect that we can at least stay within 50 pts of teams we once beat. Losing by 50 is not okay, losing to UCF is not okay and it’s about time we turn that around or at least show we are heading that direction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

He's going to actively recruit quarterbacks. I think Cade will be our starting qb once conference play starts. 

The fact that he's given true freshman Marsh reps in these first two games may mean he sees something special in him for the future .....

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

My problem with this week and last is that we are claiming to see the makings of a turn around in them, we are hoping for them but that’s not quite the same thing as actually seeing anything. I can’t wait to be all in and have everything be in the past, I’m just waiting for the better I was promised over a decade ago. If you think you are sick of it you aren’t alone, we have lost fans by the droves and it’s not unreasonable for fans that have stayed around to expect that we can at least stay within 50 pts of teams we once beat. Losing by 50 is not okay, losing to UCF is not okay and it’s about time we turn that around or at least show we are heading that direction.

You're not going to see anything because you are stuck in 2007.  Like I said, you don't need to post it.  We all know your schtick.   I doubt anyone is "happy" about where we are

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

The fact that he's given true freshman Marsh reps in these first two games may mean he sees something special in him for the future .....

Agreed.  Or nothing too special in the other 2 .... I think/hope it's the former

Edited by chapelbull

CJS hasn't had a lot of practices with the team and he's stuck with strong's scrubs. By the end of the year I'm expecting to see us trending upward and recruiting better. We can't blame CJS for the disaster he was brought into to fix. 

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

True...but all good coaches are always looking for their starters replacement. No matter how good they are...it can always be better. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

CJS hasn't had a lot of practices with the team and he's stuck with strong's scrubs. By the end of the year I'm expecting to see us trending upward and recruiting better. We can't blame CJS for the disaster he was brought into to fix. 

The trending up is all that really matters this year.   Hopefully competitive in conference.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

You're not going to see anything because you are stuck in 2007.  Like I said, you don't need to post it.  We all know your schtick.   I doubt anyone is "happy" about where we are

Agreed.  

I would gladly settle for 2010 or even 2016 or 2017 this is looking more like 2012 or 2013 and that more reason to be frustrated than excited. People wonder how I expected us to stay within 50 of ND today, while at the same time being shocked that they clicked on this thread and got this result. What did you expect to find? Someone started a positivity thread and I posted something positive, this thread didn’t sell itself on that.