• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

This is what happens...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, lotsofbull99 said:

I’m so glad the great plague, and cultural revolution of 2020 has made me completely uninterested in college football this year.

We got destroyed today

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I’m so glad the great plague, and cultural revolution of 2020 has made me completely uninterested in college football this year.

Some people are so lucky 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

.... when you hire your entire staff from people that get fired from FAU when the staff that replaced them is available. From now on if you have a backwoods southern draw gtfo. Just a friendly reminder that CJL was available in order to make things right but instead we decided to get the second best OC at a middle of nowhere University in SC. This team sucks and it’s as much on CJS as it is on CCS. The number of things that have improved can be counted on the number of left hands Bethany Hamilton has.

You're such an annoying *******. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

This is exactly what I expected. It was clear to see. I have no issue with Scott or the players. This is the disaster Kelly set the program on when he decided to keep Strong a 3rd year. We are just going to have to live with it until we don't.

False

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

You're such an annoying *******. 

Sorry. I too am annoyed and I have a hard time containing it, that people are more bothered by people complaining about how we drove a once meteorically rising program completely into the ground and don’t seem to have a plan out than they are about the fact that we did that I find odd. I’m not mad at all that anyone wants to be positive or see the progress right around the corner, I envy them and I wish I could continue to keep buying it before actually seeing something.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Sorry. I too am annoyed and I have a hard time containing it, that people are more bothered by people complaining about how we drove a once meteorically rising program completely into the ground and don’t seem to have a plan out than they are about the fact that we did that I find odd. I’m not mad at all that anyone wants to be positive or see the progress right around the corner, I envy them and I wish I could continue to keep buying it before actually seeing something.

It's not that you're annoyed with the plight of the program post CJL, many people fall into that category, it's that you ***** about it constantly.  The idea that anyone is ******** about the current coaching staff 2 games into their regime is a joke.  The fact that another yahoo is littering the board by still ******** that our new AD at the time didn't fire a coach coming off back to back winning seasons is also a **** joke.

There's really no reason for either of you to post at all.  Everyone knows your schticks and it would be nice sometimes to discuss current team affairs without every thread turning into a rehash of the same old nonsense

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

This is what happens when you don't recruit quarterbacks that are actually good at throwing the ball. We will suck until we find someone who can consistently complete passes. 

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

This is what happens when you don't recruit quarterbacks that are actually good at throwing the ball. We will suck until we find someone who can consistently complete passes. 

This make sense

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It's not that you're annoyed with the plight of the program post CJL, many people fall into that category, it's that you ***** about it constantly.  The idea that anyone is ******** about the current coaching staff 2 games into their regime is a joke.  The fact that another yahoo is littering the board by still ******** that our new AD at the time didn't fire a coach coming off back to back winning seasons is also a **** joke.

There's really no reason for either of you to post at all.  Everyone knows your schticks and it would be nice sometimes to discuss current team affairs without every thread turning into a rehash of the same old nonsense

Very well said, the past is the past, AD’s  and Genshaft  are gone, we are in a rebuild and need to recruit bigger guys on D.  We are a bad G5 team in a lame conference, CJL is not coming back no matter how much we wish.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

This make sense

None of the teams we will face will respect the pass...most high school teams pass better than we do. We should spend all this season looking for a good QB recruit or transfer and Oline help.