• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Coastal Carolina have a better athletic program then USF?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Is he still an Uber driver somewhere in Utah? 

What do you guess his rating is, 1.1?  I'm being generous here.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

All hail the Coastal Carolina Catamounts!

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

27 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Coastal Carolina is now up to #20/#21 in the polls, with only Cincinnati and Marshall ahead of them. If they falter, the Chanticleers could be the NY6 representative. They would then match USF with one NY6 bowl appearance each - oh wait we haven't been to a NY6 bowl game yet.

Who cares? I'm still not sure why there is a thread d*** riding Coastal Carolina? On a USF board 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Who cares? I'm still not sure why there is a thread d*** riding Coastal Carolina? On a USF board 🤷🏾‍♂️

Because brybull is a troll and will look for any opportunity to bash our pathetic team, he is simply fishing for a response from a frustrated fan.  Best thing to do is ignore him.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

I didn't start the threat but its probably because UCF has lapped us and now there are other smaller up and coming programs who are doing it just as good as we did, if not better.

USF is the Richard Grieco of college football - the next big thing that never happened.

We know you did not start it however not sure why you are still resurrecting this Ignorant and tired thread, let it die.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

The title to this topic: is it a better program? Coastal isn't in a push over conference. As of right now it would appear they are undefeated. I'm not sure are current team situation could beat any of the 3 teams they have so far. Throw in S.Al, App State and a couple others,, we could poss have a real problem in that conference currently/sadly. Some of those schools put a quality product on the field year after year. Yes, AAC if the tougher conference by far but, I always wonder what a team like App State could do in our conference. South Alabama is building and destined to be strong. So this year to compare, I'm afraid of what might happen if we played a D2 like West Fl Univ...some teams are well coached and kick ass with what they have for players they coach them up/better. 

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,513
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

USF is the Richard Grieco of college football - the next big thing that never happened.

Hey! If Looks Could Kill is a great movie!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

Always hard to compare teams at different levels and times in their program development but I would give the edge (but by no means in a landslide) to USF.  

http://www.winsipedia.com/south-florida/vs/coastal-carolina

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

49 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Always hard to compare teams at different levels and times in their program development but I would give the edge (but by no means in a landslide) to USF.  

http://www.winsipedia.com/south-florida/vs/coastal-carolina

Interesting when you look at the 2 programs side by side. We have had some great players and some very good players. We have enjoyed some success but were very very hungry for more. Were waiting for that football dynasty to start and take hold. Conquer the G5 and maybe someday we will get a nod from the P5. Right now we are really lagging behind most of our conference.   

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Because since its inception, Coastal Carolina is getting alot more run in the national media even if its just the "little engine that could" story.

Their trajectory is heading up so the question, while not important, is more relevant.

App State pretty much copywritten that storyline. Once again, who cares?