• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Coastal Carolina have a better athletic program then USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So now USF employees are d'bags ...... and you wonder why you catch all the deserved **** you get.

And I could have sworn that we had conversations awhile ago where you told me you were like me and didn't attend USF. Did you attend before or after you were at FAU?

Wait...you did not attend USF? I never knew that. Any affiliation? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

5 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Trip, you know as well as I we have hired people previously who were just here to cash a check and nothing else. I'm not passing d'bag judgment on anyone currently employed by USF - their story hasn't been fully written yet.

But let's not be naive and think that everyone we have hired has bled green and gold. I am going to outlast all of them, and expect you will too!

Then you are either a horrible reader or horrible at expressing your real opinions. You wrote the d'bag comment in response to a post talking about how the program just ****** us.

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wait...you did not attend USF? I never knew that. Any affiliation? 

At first, as a life long Tampa resident and RHS Knight, I think I latched onto USF basketball when CB started playing there and haven't looked back. Since then, have spawned 2 USF grads ....

Just now, Triple B said:

At first, as a life long Tampa resident and RHS Knight, I think I latched onto USF basketball when CB started playing there and haven't looked back. Since then, have spawned 2 USF grads ....

That’s really cool. You and @CousinRicky are the only two I know of on the board and his daughter went to USF as well. Nice job and thanks! 🤘🤘

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s really cool. You and @CousinRicky are the only two I know of on the board and his daughter went to USF as well. Nice job and thanks! 🤘🤘

Pretty sure there's quite a few more. I don't think ET is an alumnus .....

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

Because a lot of us spend our hard earned money on a program that has just said **** you.   

B/c our administration is purposely trying to lose? Get over it. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

They may not be pro losing but that’s not enough one needs to be anti-losing and they certainly don’t seem to be that passionately against it 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

If that's how you interpret my posts that's fine. I try and focus on both macro and micro observations, of which many agree with me. I know USF athletics is showing no signs of pulling out of the downward death spiral its in, but blaming a poster instead of the root cause is just misguided, but emblematic of the what remains of our fan base.

We suck now....eventually we will be good...so goes the freakin cycle of football. I am a Saints fan. At 42 years old, they sucked for a good 30 years of my life. I'm currently enjoying the team's success. All those losing seasons and painful losses are a distant memory...well except for the playoff game against Minnesota with the pass interference missed call. My point is that they sucked most of my life and now they are good....life goes on buddy. Same with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They sucked most of their existence and then won a superbowl. Your problem is lack of patience. You waited 20 years for Tampa Bay to have success, you can wait another year or 2 for USF to have success. Our sorry asses beat BYU last year....look at how great they are this year. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

52 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Goes back to the original point of the post.  Our administration has put no resources into athletics.  As mentioned, the only facility that can hang with our peers in Muma and the dome.  In fact most of our facilities are lacking compared to many, supposedly lesser program, hence CCU and Old Dominion.   

46 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We suck now....eventually we will be good...so goes the freakin cycle of football. I am a Saints fan. At 42 years old, they sucked for a good 30 years of my life. I'm currently enjoying the team's success. All those losing seasons and painful losses are a distant memory...well except for the playoff game against Minnesota with the pass interference missed call. My point is that they sucked most of my life and now they are good....life goes on buddy. Same with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They sucked most of their existence and then won a superbowl. Your problem is lack of patience. You waited 20 years for Tampa Bay to have success, you can wait another year or 2 for USF to have success. Our sorry asses beat BYU last year....look at how great they are this year. 

Just a point of clarification that missed interference call was against the Rams. As a Ram fan I remember it well 😀