• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Coastal Carolina have a better athletic program then USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Also Tampa and Florida has more upside than Carolinas.  I'm biased of course, but I think I'm right on that objectively.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

35 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

I have heard of Ecabuka - apparently, they have this radical fan base who is complimentary of their team after wins, do not second guess every decision made by the coaching staff and in-general, support their university 

Crazy, huh?

That sounds like another universe

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

37 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

I have heard of Ecabuka - apparently, they have this radical fan base who is complimentary of their team after wins, do not second guess every decision made by the coaching staff and in-general, support their university 

Crazy, huh?

So at least we are better in that regard 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But in reality who really gives a ****? I could not tell you what state that program is in. I don’t know their colors or mascot. You might as well ask me are we better than Ecabuka University. It’s completely irrelevant...

Thank you. I wanted to reply to this dumb thread but u covered it. At this point I am a Bulls fan. Yes, we are yet to achieve a certain level of success but eventually we will. Some people just like to be miserable. I see life as a glass half full and live it that way everyday. F-ing Coastal Carolina......this man needs to be banned from this site.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Also Tampa and Florida has more upside than Carolinas.  I'm biased of course, but I think I'm right on that objectively.

A good friends kid goes there, near Myrtle Beach which is beautiful, in the end I am with most of you, who gives a ****, dumbass thread, but they hooked me and I had to opine.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

18 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I'll give you that IMO re South Cackalacky.  But for those of us who were born and raised in Tampa Bay and now have escaped to the mountains of North Carolina, not so much.  

• Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

Who knows and who cares.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

It does matter.  How else can we analyze why USF athletics has been a complete failure on the national level. Even with the upgrades we did 10 years ago, the only facility we have that is comparable or better then our peers and lessers is Muma.   Baseball,softball and soccer stadiums look pretty, but they virtually have no  facilities tied to them.  I was on Old Dominions campus a couple of months ago.   They have beautiful indoor batting facilities and locker rooms for baseball (there stadium is weak though) Beautiful tennis facilities (indoor and outdoor), soccer offices and locker rooms, beautiful renovated football stadium on and on. Non athletics but across from the beautiful arena they built a cool little downtown which brings a cool college vibe, there is nothing like that at USF.   

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Is this Thing a real Thing??                                  Oh yeah, Hey NEB...Coastal Carolina location?? I'm thinking it might be in..ah..maybe Carolina but...don't hold me to it.    

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

I consulted my Willie Taggart magic 8 ball on this matter and it says ..."Hell, no!"