• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Coastal Carolina have a better athletic program then USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,547
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

The short answer to the topic of  this thread: Yes.

clueless movie cherilyn horowitz GIF

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

The short answer to the topic of  this thread: Yes.

3 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

clueless movie cherilyn horowitz GIF

Survey says "NO" and it's still a dumb thread

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Survey says "NO" and it's still a dumb thread

It's only a dumb thread because you don't like the answer.   Which is yes.   A lot of of us has made financial sacrifices to this program because we love it.  It's about time that people start voicing to the Universities administration that we are sick of not enough resources going to our athletic program.   Using CCU university as an example of a athletic program that has a recent Natty in Baseball, an nice OC football stadium and a football team that would blow us off the matt all of which does not have the advantages USF does in size, conference locations ect.    

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,547
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

It's only a dumb thread because you don't like the answer.   Which is yes.   A lot of of us has made financial sacrifices to this program because we love it.  It's about time that people start voicing to the Universities administration that we are sick of not enough resources going to our athletic program.   Using CCU university as an example of a athletic program that has a recent Natty in Baseball, an nice OC football stadium and a football team that would blow us off the matt all of which does not have the advantages USF does in size, conference locations ect.    

They are definitely better than us this season. I would say the only team that we know for sure is not, Citadel.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

6 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

It's a dumb thread because it's a dumb thread.   They are having a great season (big Covid * I might add), but they were a combined 13-23 in the past 3 seasons (all FBS).   They have a nice little baseball program that put together a dream season and won a title.  Good for them, but neither makes them a "better athletic program than USF" and more importantly ... who cares?   You want to discuss USF's athletics program go ahead, but Coastal Carolina has nothing to do with that

• Upvote 2

Guest Jonesy Bull

It depends on the context of the thread Title, and how you look at it.

Football - this year a resounding yes Coastal. But still this is a Sun Belt team.  And is this sustainable.  I say probably not.  Will USF eventually turn it around in the AAC.  I say probably yes.. Edge - USF.

Basketball - Coastal has had their moments but not consistently a team on the radar.  Same for USF.  Difference - again USF in better conference and seems to be trending upward.  Edge - USF

Baseball - Coastal has won a National Championship I believe or at least went to WS.  Automatically Edge goes to Coastal.

Overall - USF being in the AAC opposed to Sun Belt.  And no we have not always been a bottom feeder.  People reading too much into last 2 football seasons.  No never won any big championships in the major sports but an average program overall in an average conference.  Plus our olympic sports are pretty consistently good except VB.  Coastal - again in Sun Belt.  So who cares.

Edge - USF

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That was a hell of a game. 

I know - USF 67, MSU 63.  

I bet USF is ranked in the top 20 come Monday

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, bowman1 said:

I know - USF 67, MSU 63.  

Wrong thread.  But yes this team looks legit.  Beat #6.  Went toe to toe with #3 before losing close one.

May be our best overall WBB team ever.  We will see.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, bowman1 said:

I know - USF 67, MSU 63.  

No talking about the CC vs BYU game. I don’t follow WBB...I’ve tried but just can’t...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

Perhaps but, if so, only because of their nickname.

Mullets Vs. Mormons T-Shirt, Hoodie - BreakingT

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png