• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Massbull said:

lol, he didn't do anything but review what happened.  And he finished by saying that pitching wasn't going to be a struggle at all when asked if he thought this was an outlier or was pitching going to be a struggle all year?

Give me a break

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

Like I said I’m rooting for them to turn it around and have a great year hopefully they beat Miami today. But he doesn’t sound like a leader to me.

In my opinion the response should’ve been obviously we’re not prepared and that falls on me and the coaching staff to make sure we do the little things to win. We Will go back to work and get it fixed.

I’m from New England so maybe I’m spoiled with Bill Belichick but I’ve never heard him once criticize a play or a player in a loss or when the team is not doing well. it always falls back on the coaches and preparation. I’m sure In practices and film rooms the players hear it. When the team wins the players did it when the team loses its coaching. The motto of all good leaders

Edited by Massbull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

4 minutes ago, Massbull said:

Like I said I’m rooting for them to turn it around and have a great year hopefully they beat Miami today. But he doesn’t sound like a leader to me.

In my opinion the response should’ve been obviously we’re not prepared and that falls on me and the coaching staff to make sure we do the little things to win. We Will go back to work and get it fixed.

I’m from New England so maybe I’m spoiled with Bill Belichick but I’ve never heard him once criticize a play or a player in a loss or when the team is not doing well. it always falls back on the coaches and preparation. I’m sure In practices and film rooms the players hear it. When the team wins the players did it when the team loses its coaching. The motto of all good leaders

That didn't even show original the question.  He said we had a lead and the bullpen didn't hold it and Davila dropped the bunt.  Pointed out Rags threw well and he also said that pitching wouldn't be an issue.  Snowflakes should get over it if any of that bothered anyone.   He didn't "blame" anyone just stated what occurred

Belichek doesn't even answer 2/3's of the questions and most of what he says is stock answers.  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

That didn't even show original the question.  He said we had a lead and the bullpen didn't hold it and Davila dropped the bunt.  Pointed out Rags threw well and he also said that pitching wouldn't be an issue.  Snowflakes should get over it if any of that bothered anyone.   He didn't "blame" anyone just stated what occurred

Belichek doesn't even answer 2/3's of the questions and most of what he says is stock answers.  

Sorry but, he said that hitting was good. They put up three runs for Rags. Didn't hear him say Rags was good. He also said the bullpen gave the game away which prompted the question about pitching suffering. He then states the he doesn't think pitching will suffer at all. Urm where I come from, our bullpens have pitchers in them. So, if the bullpen losses a game, the it's on pitching. 

Guy just seems a little underwhelming to me. As for Snowflakes, I am a northerner.

saturday night live snowflakes GIF by HULU

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously were not going to agree. Hopefully you’re right and he turns it around but in my opinion it’s not likely.
By the way most snowflakes from the north move south because they’re not tough enough. 😎❄️❄️

Edited by Massbull

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Any other snippets we can over analyze and make drastic judgements? 

Edited by BrassBulls12
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Massbull said:

Obviously were not going to agree. Hopefully you’re right and he turns it around but in my opinion it’s not likely.
By the way most snowflakes from the north move south because they’re not tough enough. 😎❄️❄️

I didn’t see him say we’re going to turn it around.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Gotcha, CCS needed to go, we are giving CBG a mulligan and I don’t really follow the rest.  

Well the baseball coach made 10 games into the 50+ game season before he got his 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Well the baseball coach made 10 games into the 50+ game season before he got his 

His seat was a little warm going into the season and the start was maybe the worst of all time.  When you don’t even make your own conference tourney and they only eliminate one it is tough to swallow and the firing thread may have been justified after the woeful start.

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

His seat was a little warm going into the season and the start was maybe the worst of all time.  When you don’t even make your own conference tourney and they only eliminate one it is tough to swallow and the firing thread may have been justified after the woeful start.

.......no

why are you willing to give CBG a pass for this season and not Mohl for last season? Both dealt with pretty extensive injuries from players who were expected to be contributors. 

Edited by BrassBulls12