• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

40 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Come on dude.  This is stupid even for you.

No games have been played yet hence no wins yet.  Recruiting is obvious.  He had no time.  And still filled some needs at key positions.

I like you, but if you are going to post, make an attempt to make it somewhat intelligent.

Not posting about how great the coach du jour is before they have managed their first  adequate accomplishment is the smart thing to do.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Anybody want to talk about a coach who's last win came before emojis were invented?

• Haha 1
  • Me no likey 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, puc86 said:

Not posting about how great the coach du jour is before they have managed their first  adequate accomplishment is the smart thing to do.

I suppose you would prefer Strong to have stayed as opposed to CJS getting hired?

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I suppose you would prefer Strong to have stayed as opposed to CJS getting hired?

Nope but I also don’t think anyone was talking about the amazing job Strong was doing, there is a reason he was fired and we should expect more from our new head coach than just showing up and not being Strong. CCS came with a far more accomplished resume than CJS, I hope CJS lives up to everyone’s wildest dreams but it is absurd to constantly run around taking about how much he has accomplished because so far it’s somewhere between nothing and zero.

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Anybody want to talk about a coach who's last win came before emojis were invented?

It is either that or talk about the next three coaches that each had one good season or our current coach still in search of his first accomplishment of note. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,536
  • Days Won:  422

27 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I hope CJS lives up to everyone’s wildest dreams but it is absurd to constantly run around taking about how much he has accomplished

Bry made one off hand comment that he looks like a home run hire and you go off the ******* deep end. I guess he should have more quantified that statement for you literal doofuses ..... or is it doofi?

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Bry made one off hand comment that he looks like a home run hire and you go off the ******* deep end. I guess he should have more quantified that statement for you literal doofuses ..... or is it doofi?

You are shocked by this? I pride myself on my consistency.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

yeah, I think you gotta understand that if you say anything nice about a coach not name Leavitt, Puc is coming for you. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

yeah, I think you gotta understand that if you say anything nice about a coach not name Leavitt, Puc is coming for you. 

It’s really not that hard, people just need to stop antagonizing me.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

It is either that or talk about the next three coaches that each had one good season or our current coach still in search of his first accomplishment of note. 

That's cool. I'm all for talking about USF's current coach. Seems a lot more interesting than talking about the guy who holds a clipboard for one of the coaches you're making fun of.

• Upvote 1