• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Firing is easy. Finding people who can turn it around is a whole other story. But I'll give Kelly credit getting Scott to lead the football program is as close to a home tun as you could hope to get.

And as said before, that's about all you can hope for at this point with him as football coach. I certainly don't want MK to fire Mohl, a coaching search is a *****. But, you need to produce. Patience, potential, all of that good stuff is nice, but he's going into year three. If his younger guys have good seasons, but we hover around .500, I won't be mad about giving him one more year. If we're at .500 and the only people producing are upper classmen, that's a different story. The record won't be the deciding factor.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Firing is easy. Finding people who can turn it around is a whole other story. But I'll give Kelly credit getting Scott to lead the football program is as close to a home tun as you could hope to get.

If he is this amazing having won zero games and pulling in a sub 100 recruiting classes we will probably have to have a parade put up some banners and build him a statue if he makes it all the way to 6-6 this coming season. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If he is this amazing having won zero games and pulling in a sub 100 recruiting classes we will probably have to have a parade put up some banners and build him a statue if he makes it all the way to 6-6 this coming season. 

image.jpeg.20fe01b95cfa2cf5516e0a6883f95266.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

image.jpeg.20fe01b95cfa2cf5516e0a6883f95266.jpeg

You know things are bad when the most amazing thing anyone has done is literally nothing, we could have hired a rock and had the same accomplishments being celebrated 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You know things are bad when the most amazing thing anyone has done is literally nothing, we could have hired a rock and had the same accomplishments being celebrated 

If the rock came from South Carolina and had a southern drawl you might be on to something

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.19d0f7ba7bd02dca21e4be8225bc2589.jpeg
found it

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

If the rock came from South Carolina and had a southern drawl you might be on to something

I would just cary it around like  Punxsutawney Phil and say it saw its shadow which means 4 more weeks of middling.

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

image.thumb.jpeg.19d0f7ba7bd02dca21e4be8225bc2589.jpeg
found it

Hired, my second favorite coach of all time.

Just now, puc86 said:

I would just cary it around like  Punxsutawney Phil and say it saw its shadow which means 4 more weeks of middling.

image.jpeg.d8de4d5539b916a28a621d129ef7222b.jpeg

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, puc86 said:

Come on dude.  This is stupid even for you.

No games have been played yet hence no wins yet.  Recruiting is obvious.  He had no time.  And still filled some needs at key positions.

I like you, but if you are going to post, make an attempt to make it somewhat intelligent.

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Well the replacements in the 3 sports mentioned look like upgrades to me.  Of course nothing is certain at this time.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt that he will find an upgrade for Baseball if that happens.  Which seems likely even this early in the year.