• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I’d be interested to hear your theories . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Yes, but also they have capitalized on every big opportunity in recent history and we totally blow it.  They have also invested in football, even though we mock them for it.  

Momentum is fickle though!

The word momentum does not contain a U, S, or F.......

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

On 1/20/2020 at 12:27 PM, Gismo said:

UCF also has better local support in Orlando than USF in Tampa. I think it’s because  they have way more alumni and way more students, and one local pro team instead of 3. 

That's bigger than almost anything, a college town on steroids. Plus, a 20 year head start on the biggest Athletics driver, football and they had a multiple COY winner fall into their laps to set the foundation to build the program it is today ........ but everything is still cyclical and the pendulum will swing back ..... hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The word momentum does not contain a U, S, or F.......

Ahem, cough, cough.

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Ahem, cough, cough.

😂😂 you got me...well done!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

UCF has not only exceeded us, but they've lapped us

They've built their own OCS, they've built a following, and the last time we actually were better than them, George W Bush was in office

They went from 0 wins... literally zero wins... to a culture, an on campus stadium, and we've been left stagnant and idling

We did nothing with our successes in the late 2000's.. nothing

With the exception of maybe a new athletic building, we are playing in the same rented stadium we've been playing in since 1999.

They've lapped us... and until we get our own IPF and OCS, they'll continue with the lead

27 minutes ago, MikePhillips said:

UCF have not only exceeded us, but they've lapped us

They've built their own OCS, they've built a following, and the last time we actually were better than them, George W Bush was in office

They went from 0 wins... literally zero wins... to a culture, an on campus stadium, and we've been left stagnant and idling

With the exception of maybe a new athletic building, we are playing in the same rented stadium we've been playing in since 1999.

They've lapped us... and until we get our own IPF and OCS, they'll continue with the lead

Difference? 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, MikePhillips said:

UCF has not only exceeded us, but they've lapped us

And yet, they're in the same exact conference as we are and had attendance issues when they were no longer undefeated.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂 you got me...well done!

Is UNH accredited?  Chicken and the egg, people will donate to a winner but need money to win, if nothing else he is getting us to open our wallets, you going to Austin?

16 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Is UNH accredited?  Chicken and the egg, people will donate to a winner but need money to win, if nothing else he is getting us to open our wallets, you going to Austin?

What does acReDiTed mean? You Texans and your fancy words😀

I am still going back and forth in terms of Austin. Yes I am a ***** with the heat. I also don’t want to make a trip where the chance of upset is not that likely (my opinion). Give me some reason to go brother...I must be moved from the dark side. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What does acReDiTed mean? You Texans and your fancy words😀

I am still going back and forth in terms of Austin. Yes I am a ***** with the heat. I also don’t want to make a trip where the chance of upset is not that likely (my opinion). Give me some reason to go brother...I must be moved from the dark side. 

I can’t in good faith say it is a good trip,It will be  Hot, we have literally no chance to win. However interesting city, no other good road games that year and we will tailgate and happy hour with the die hard SFL fans. Much easier for me to drive 3 hrs south vs you taking a flight, just so happy we got a new coach, actually considered not going with CCS aka turd still around.