• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rut-Row Here Comes Slick Willie!!!! He’s Getting Warmer!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

We are now CWT’s best option.  It is embarrassing, who else would take him at this point?  This is the Strong blueprint all over again.  I have to believe Kelly knows better.   

He will get another job.  Chuck did, right?  People who make actual football decisions will see what he has accomplished at other schools besides FSU and be happy to hire him.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, DELdaBull said:

How about we just find the 2019 version of 2013 Taggart? Let's just do that.... whoever the F that is

This. 

Conference championship weekend is this weekend and I bet we're waiting for that to end to interview guys on those staffs. We'll probably have a hire by this time next week, definitely by Friday I would think. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It would be easier to swallow if half the people defending the idea weren’t the same ones that say things about not being able to return back to greatness, no retreads and a coach has never been successful in a return anytime a CJL thread starts. At least CJL actually had success here which when measured by anything objective CWT has never had anywhere.

Not really sure how 10-2 wouldn't be considered a success, but oh well ......

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

I'm not happy if it is Willie, but I was wrong when I was happy CJL was fired. I was wrong when I thought Skippy was a great hire, I was only partially right being happy with Willie and I was 100% wrong on thinking Strong was the answer.   So with my horrible judgement Willie will probably kill it in round 2. 

Same Maya Rudolph GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

We are now CWT’s best option.  It is embarrassing, who else would take him at this point?  This is the Strong blueprint all over again.  I have to believe Kelly knows better.   

Keep in mind JK tweet only said they were in contact. I would expect MK to reach out to Taggart. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. What is more telling......who leaked that info to JK? Do you think MK put that out there? It just seems like more games and Slick Willie being Slick Willie.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, chapelbull said:

Not really sure how 10-2 wouldn't be considered a success, but oh well ......

Because his overall record was abysmal and he holds the record for having the worst season in UsF history and being the only one to lose to a KB level team. He has no wins of note and although he had a single good season there didn’t appear to be a plan in place after Q but I’m sure it will look a lot more like his only good year of coaching than every other year he has had in a decade, because feelings.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

4 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Keep in mind JK tweet only said they were in contact. I would expect MK to reach out to Taggart. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. What is more telling......who leaked that info to JK? Do you think MK put that out there? It just seems like more games and Slick Willie being Slick Willie.

Taggart calls USF, USF returns the call and says thanks but no thanks and this story can still be accurate. Contact =/= mutual interest. As for why it's out there? The athletics building leaks like a sieve. Always has... 

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Because his overall record was abysmal and he holds the record for having the worst season in UsF history and being the only one to lose to a KB level team. He has no wins of note and although he had a single good season there didn’t appear to be a plan in place after Q but I’m sure it will look a lot more like his only good year of coaching than every other year he has had in a decade, because feelings.

Mic drop

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,684
  • Days Won:  8

I know that if Taggart had this same team between Ford, Cronkite, Wilcox, StFelix and McCloud we’d have more than 4 wins! And more than 7 points against The Mickey Mouse club!

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

The GCO with Evans under center could be deadly. 👀