• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Someone want to translate that into old guy?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Lol.  I was thinking the same thing.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

7 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Think he is gonna get fired because of his bad defense. KB will be coach in the waiting if he continues to develop McCloud this season. I see a light 💡 at end of tunnel if CCS doesn’t work out 

Just watched the game today for the first time.  I’m in total agreement.  The defense didn’t  look good at all.  If the UConn QB was a little more accurate, they would have put a lot more points on the board.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, JTrue said:

😂😂 I have no friggin idea what he is saying...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,872
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂 I have no friggin idea what he is saying...

You can’t argue it, he tweets like Antonio Brown, both guys from Miami, I will send this to him for translation.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, Friscobull said:

You can’t argue it, he tweets like Antonio Brown, both guys from Miami, I will send this to him for translation.

Right up there with, “A dog that poop fast, don’t poop for long.”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528

8 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Think he is gonna get fired because of his bad defense. KB will be coach in the waiting if he continues to develop McCloud this season. I see a light 💡 at end of tunnel if CCS doesn’t work out 

The defence didnt score 0 pts in the first game, nor did it lose 2 GT 14-10. If CCS gets fired its b/c KB didnt pull his end of the bargain. Why would u fired CCS and reward KB with the team if he is the reason for lack of the team's success? 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

"They only leave when you down": You have a lot of new friends when you're doing well, when you're a big name on campus, and they disappear when you're down

"and fw whoever winning at the moment": fw = "**** with", or wanting to hang around that person, meaning people gravitate towards whichever player is the toast of the campus at that moment

"💯💯 I’m good tho" 100% truth, and he's alright if people want to ditch him while he's down

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

7 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

"They only leave when you down": You have a lot of new friends when you're doing well, when you're a big name on campus, and they disappear when you're down

"and fw whoever winning at the moment": fw = "**** with", or wanting to hang around that person, meaning people gravitate towards whichever player is the toast of the campus at that moment

"💯💯 I’m good tho" 100% truth, and he's alright if people want to ditch him while he's down

You have skills cause I had no idea what that was

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

you offer no support for yours. mentioning some guy said something on a message board and then saying maybe this means it was academic related could hardly be considered support. nor is mentioning that a player that was suspended didn't get picked up and this somehow proved that what he did was obviously very bad.

you just believe what you want to believe and try to frame that message with "support".

As you usually do, you leave out a key component of my theory where it was reported that Ford had some things to do before coming back to team, which could be an indication it was academic. As far as Salomon goes, you are 100% correct that him not getting picked up (even though he was a  highly recruited wr coming out of hs) does not prove what he did was bad, but couple that with he was arrested for stealing a wallet and cell phone from a dorm on a recruiting visit to UGA and it help frames "support" for what I want believe ......... while you have nothing supporting what you want to believe ............. that I've seen. With all those USF players being let go, how much chatter from them on social media on how badly they were wronged was there?

the only fact we know is that strong likes to suspend players. lots and lots of players.

That's not a fact and even you know that. Only fact we all know is that they were suspended for a violation of team rules.