• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well that’s not going to work...

I'm not saying the two are related. I just found it interesting. The retweet happened a couple of days before the current suspension was announced. I thought it may of been connected to the Wisconsin game. On Saturday, after word came of the indefinite suspension, I went back to look at his tweets and noticed a few of them had been deleted.

Whatever it is hopefully he figures it out. More so than any of our other players I get the sense that he still has a lot of maturing to do.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

Florida has started to change the landscape with making it legal. So if they are 21 they can oblige. Then what? Chuck will have to change his coarse.   

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Florida has started to change the landscape with making it legal. So if they are 21 they can oblige. Then what? Chuck will have to change his coarse.   

Many coaches will have to change. Up here it is legal but there are so many “ifs” and “buts” with smoking it. Some states have more restrictions than others.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

There will still be plenty of places you will not be able to work because it will effect their workers comp premiums, just because something may not lead to you being arrested does not mean companies are required to accept it too. A perfect example would be the first amendment you can say almost anything you like with out being arrested but smarter people flock to the 5th amendment and avoid being unemployable social pariahs. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There will still be plenty of places you will not be able to work because it will effect their workers comp premiums, just because something may not lead to you being arrested does not mean companies are required to accept it too. A perfect example would be the first amendment you can say almost anything you like with out being arrested but smarter people flock to the 5th amendment and avoid being unemployable social pariahs. 

That is an excellent point...

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Ford will be back... That's all I can say as of now. 

I believe if it legal he has to Change. It’s like guys on the team that may knock back a brewski if they are of age. What’s coach do then?

And if Chuck wants to keep it as a policy, what do you think will happen to recruiting against FL, Miami, UcF , all of Florida?

20 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Ford will be back... That's all I can say as of now. 

Yeah towed the end of the post gamer he said something like we’ll see how this week goes for BYU.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

And if Chuck wants to keep it as a policy, what do you think will happen to recruiting against FL, Miami, UcF , all of Florida?

Settle for the 85% of people that have not smoked in the past year or the even greater percentage that would not make their life choices just on the ability to smoke weed? (assuming every single other university actively promotes being marijuana friendly)

11 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I believe if it legal he has to Change. It’s like guys on the team that may knock back a brewski if they are of age. What’s coach do then?

Plenty of schools are dry campuses and plenty of teams and coaches have drinking policies.