• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

27 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I felt like I have seen this before, we beat Clemson for the title, we are the champions.

I'm not saying any of this can happen, so for those who don't think it can, I'm just making a point... but if we run the table we'd have a stronger case than ucif of getting in the playoffs. It would be glorious if once again we beat them to a big show.  All of that... and we get the nod.  It would be epic and their fans couldn't live that one down. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Last season doesn't matter. 

15-0

i like you GIF by America's Got Talent

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I was big late last season that Strong must go but Strong made good moves and we looked to have gotten much better coaches.

Recruiting is looking better also and we got some possibly pretty good transfers for the defense...that help depth.

So it's a new season...a defense can turn around quick ....a few years ago we saw a big improvement...so hoping we see that again with help from transfers and players developing.

I'd agree winning this conference is the main goal and I really think we have the potential to do it if Strong deals with defense and Bell allowed to control offense. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I was big late last season that Strong must go but Strong made good moves and we looked to have gotten much better coaches.

Recruiting is looking better also and we got some possibly pretty good transfers for the defense...that help depth.

So it's a new season...a defense can turn around quick ....a few years ago we saw a big improvement...so hoping we see that again with help from transfers and players developing.

I'd agree winning this conference is the main goal and I really think we have the potential to do it if Strong deals with defense and Bell allowed to control offense. 

Strong's personal game management would also have to improve greatly... Which would be a big change from his past 6+ years... Hopeful but not drinkin the kool-aid yet

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Strong's personal game management would also have to improve greatly... Which would be a big change from his past 6+ years... Hopeful but not drinkin the kool-aid yet

The mindset of winning a 17 - 14 game needs to go. The game has changed and you can't sit on leads because offenses score so fast. Other than SC State we'll be giving up 20 - 30 per game so will need to pile on when we can.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

THIS 100% ↑↑ and this 100% ↓↓

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

The mindset of winning a 17 - 14 game needs to go. The game has changed and you can't sit on leads because offenses score so fast. Other than SC State we'll be giving up 20 - 30 per game so will need to pile on when we can.

Guest Jonesy Bull

There seems to be a lot of confidence from a many people that we are going to beat ucf this year.  Believe me I'm all for it, but aren't they projected to still be very good this year?  I know they lost their QB, but still.....Its going to be really tough to take them out on their turf, unless we are dramatically improved and they come down more than I think they will.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I don’t see a KB offense sitting on the ball and running out the game. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t see a KB offense sitting on the ball and running out the game. 

Totally....he is a petal to the metal type of guy.  What a wonderful change we are in for after what we have witnessed recently.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/8/2019 at 8:23 PM, goingbackbull said:

Some one very well known in the local football and sports community, that said to me his feeling (so not fact).   He is very high on Charlie and said he just sees a change in him.  

I disagree. I think he had a different view than what he should have had, per say, but I don’t think he was unhappy. I was told by his wife’s best friend that he feels like players expected things to be handed to them here, but that this was also the job he wanted.