• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,678
  • Days Won:  108

24 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t see a KB offense sitting on the ball and running out the game. 

20 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Totally....he is a petal to the metal type of guy.  What a wonderful change we are in for after what we have witnessed recently.

But he isn't the head coach.  I know CCS said that he'll let Bell do his thing.  Let's hope that is the case.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

But he isn't the head coach.  I know CCS said that he'll let Bell do his thing.  Let's hope that is the case.

That is a question mark, I agree.  But, I just can't see him hiring somebody like KB if he was going to put restraints on him.  Who knows, this could also be an MK mandate for keeping Charlie around.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

He let Gilbert do his thing. I don't know why it would be any different. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

It baffles me why people still make this comment. He let Gilbert do as he please with the offense and had no kind of intervention. It's safe to say he will do the same for Bell especially after Bell clearly stated CCS is giving him full control. People forget CCS came up under Spurrier who at that time was running the score up on everybody. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,305
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Win-loss record (regular season only) - 11-1

Which games will USF win - Wisc, GT, SC St, SMU, UConn, BYU, Navy, ECU, Temple, Memphis, Gnats

Leading rusher - Cronk - 1,500 rushing & 200 receiving

Leading receiver - St. Felix - 1,100 receiving

Tie-breaker:  Score of the USF-UCF game

If this happen puc86 is leading the parade of Busch Gardens! Who all is in?

Guest Jonesy Bull

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It baffles me why people still make this comment. He let Gilbert do as he please with the offense and had no kind of intervention. It's safe to say he will do the same for Bell especially after Bell clearly stated CCS is giving him full control. People forget CCS came up under Spurrier who at that time was running the score up on everybody. 

Hopefully this is the case, and he has just made some bad decisions in hiring Offensive Coordinators......But again that falls on the Coach for making those bad choices. 

Time will tell, but maybe Charlie is finally getting it right, and realizes some of the mistakes he has made in the past.  I'm somewhere between cautiously optimistic and "regular" optimistic.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Hopefully this is the case, and he has just made some bad decisions in hiring Offensive Coordinators......But again that falls on the Coach for making those bad choices. 

Time will tell, but maybe Charlie is finally getting it right, and realizes some of the mistakes he has made in the past.  I'm somewhere between cautiously optimistic and "regular" optimistic.

Sterling Gilbert was a good OC on paper and came from a great offensive coaching tree. Texas offense got better when he got to Texas. CCS made some bad hires, those things happen in the real world s well. The only way to see if somebody is a bad hire is to...."hire" them lol My last comment was with CCS "restricting" KB's offense when CCS has not done that to ANY of his offensive coordinators. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

CWT breaks second string QB's feet, CCS breaks OC's will 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

4 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

CWT breaks second string QB's feet, CCS breaks OC's will 

That foot breaking was a slick move!

I have a feeling CWT is back here next year. FSU fires Taggart, Strong either succeeds and goes P5 or fails and gets fired. We hire Taggart and his buyout money.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Word on the street is UCF just lost another QB, interestingly enough to a broken foot. Either they have an unlimited supply of QBs, there is a magic horse shoe up their ass, or they are going to return back to their proper station in life.