• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone still think Ray Jay is our stadium?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Why isn’t there an OCS donation fund??

I’d donate if it existed.

1.   That really shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

2.   You could donate to the IPF fund..until that’s funded there won’t be and OCS fund drive.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

1.   That really shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

2.   You could donate to the IPF fund..until that’s funded there won’t be and OCS fund drive.   

IDGAF about an IPF.

”But, but, but our coaches say we really neeeeed one.”

That set of priorities is backwards in my mind.

Call me selfish, don’t care.

No one tailgates or brings their family on campus on Saturdays to show them the IPF. 😒

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

IDGAF about an IPF.

”But, but, but our coaches say we really neeeeed one.”

That set of priorities is backwards in my mind.

Call me selfish, don’t care.

No one tailgates or brings their family on campus on Saturdays to show them the IPF. 😒

I think most fans agree with you from our perspective, I know I do. That being said, for coaches and players, the IPF is more important. It will be the center of USF Football and where the players will spend most of there time. It's a huge recruiting tool and high talent players help to win games, an OCS is the icing on the cake.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

So you are telling me you actually believe the COLOSSAL organization known as the University of South Florida is waiting on a middle class family like mine to start the OCS fund?

Surely you cannot actually believe that.  Surely you are just making the same tired and illogical response as the rest of the USF apologists.

That seems to be the problem.  Too many middle class fans and not enough rich alumni.  People don't want taxpayers to pay for it, they don't want students to pay for it so where from where does the money come? It will have to be someone rich (we've tapped out the Mumas) and interested in athletics.  I have no answer thus I'm fine with playing where we play.  If we build an OCS I'll go and contribute but it wouldn't be anything to move the needle.  Even at $150 million instead of $250 that is a whole lot of money.  We're having a hard time finding funds for the IPF.  It is one thing to want an OCS, it is a whole different thing to be able to build it.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The Turd is a classic problem identifier, venting much anger disgust but no solutions of his own, happy to wait on others to solve the problem but all too eager to rail against said others.  Got no use for people like that.  

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

46 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

The Turd is a classic problem identifier, venting much anger disgust but no solutions of his own, happy to wait on others to solve the problem but all too eager to rail against said others.  Got no use for people like that.  

Thank you 🤘🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, Calibull said:

I had a vision... it was bad.  I see most USF fans leaving after halftime because we're so far behind.  There are likely injuries we don't know about... there seems to always be injuries to key guys we don't find out about until game time.  Offense will lay and egg... defense will play hard for 1 1/2 quarters... and then Ray Jay will not seem like our home stadium. 

59078360.jpg

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thank you 🤘🤘🤘

If you are quoting that guy, you are most definitely part of the problem.  Good to know where you fall.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/17/2018 at 5:48 PM, SpeedBull said:

You do realize how pathetic it is to continually refer to ONE GAME that was 11YEARS ago right?

Ever see Al Bundy on Married With Children? 

We are a 21 year old program that relies on 1 game in 2007 as our “glory days”.

Anyone making this argument has literally never achieved any personal success in life. I’m convinced.

this is true

it s crazy to go on and on about one game

orlando has passed usf as if we were standing still!!!!!

sad

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

Our “glory days” were from 1997 to about 2009..on the rise as the fastest growing program ever in the NCAA - but similar incompetence (to what you state here about others @SpeedBull) led to the complete crumbling of an up and coming program that had passed by UCF, swiftly, in no time.  Then we get eaten alive by mismanagement and hubris, and look at us now.  

• Upvote 1