• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone still think Ray Jay is our stadium?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Turd Ferguson said:

Now, where did I say that?  Is it fair to assume you drive a creeper van and stalk young children?  I guess so, if we’re going to assume we know that much about one another.

You really should stop doing that.  

😂😂😂...put the holiday sauce down. Nothing like an angry elf on Thanksgiving Day...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So was this thread about the crowd at a football, or the 50 other topics that have been engulf in this thread?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

Doesn’t matter as long as it doesn’t devolve into name calling and hair pulling.  

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Doesn’t matter as long as it doesn’t devolve into name calling and hair pulling.  

Sorry man, but that dude is a wet blanket on every thread...had to be done. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

8RWCCV8.jpg?1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  6

And NewEnglandBull is the type of fan that has kept this program in a corny rent-a-stadium.  Time for new blood in this fan base.

• Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Turd Ferguson said:

And NewEnglandBull is the type of fan that has kept this program in a corny rent-a-stadium.  Time for new blood in this fan base.

Actually no...I really don’t give a **** either way. No hunt in this dog as I can only make one home game a year. I guess I would give $ to a fund if it was started though, but right now I am more worried about getting rolled by Central Community College tomorrow. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

"True story: A local Dunkin’ Donuts in Tampa earlier this week was running a promotion in which any USF fan simply had to stop by and say “Go Bulls” in order to receive two free tickets to Friday’s War on I-4. How embarrassing. Can you imagine going into a doughnut shop and having this conversation with the guy behind the counter: “I’ll have two of the Vanilla Frosting with Sprinkles, two of the French Crullers, two of the Strawberry Frosted, two of the Chocolate Glazed and — Go Bulls, Go Bulls, Go Bulls — six USF tickets, please."

-sentinal

Part of me wants to laugh but, every true and honest fan knows programs ebb and flow. Once dominant teams fall from grace and have to rebuild. And obscure programs build and and climb, we are climbing but leave no doubt USF day is coming, it's Florida for gods sake, its inevitable. Hey aren't you glad none of us are S.Miss or Marshall.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I had a vision... it was bad.  I see most USF fans leaving after halftime because we're so far behind.  There are likely injuries we don't know about... there seems to always be injuries to key guys we don't find out about until game time.  Offense will lay and egg... defense will play hard for 1 1/2 quarters... and then Ray Jay will not seem like our home stadium. 

6 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I had a vision... it was bad.  I see most USF fans leaving after halftime because we're so far behind.  There are likely injuries we don't know about... there seems to always be injuries to key guys we don't find out about until game time.  Offense will lay and egg... defense will play hard for 1 1/2 quarters... and then Ray Jay will not seem like our home stadium. 

Go back to your room, lay down, and conjure up another vision. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2