• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gilbert has to go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Threw the ball 47 times last night versus 40 runs ..... Looks mostly balanced to me.

The numbers can be deceiving though. When you run 35 dives and the same deep routes 15 times those numbers aren’t telling the truth. We should throw in jet sweeps, play action, wheel routes, get the rbs involved in the passing, and other stuff. I’m just saying this guy needs to diversify. We need the o firing on all cylinders and showing opponents 

tenor.gif

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

6-0

Edited by Calibull

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

It's not just Gilbert. Gilbert didnt make Barnett try to force the 2 pt in on a scramble(unless I'm missing where it was designed for Barnett to panic and run to the opposite side of his recievers and blockers). Barnett got bailed out by Wilcox a few times on fast balls that were too high on 3rd and long in the 4th. Sure he likes to run a lot but over the past few weeks it's not like we've been setting the world on fire through the air. Barnett loves the long ball but teams have figured that out and scheme accordingly. I highly doubt that Gilbert is telling Barnett to chuck it deep on every single first down when there are recievers in better position on mid routes.

Gilbert may not be the best OC we have ever had but Barnett's decision making is a huge concern for me.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

Agreed that it is not just Gilbert.  There were plays there and Barnett was spraying it.

8 minutes ago, Calibull said:

This is only the coaching staffs second year... your math is perplexing 

Math-Is-Serious.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

It's not just Gilbert. Gilbert didnt make Barnett try to force the 2 pt in on a scramble(unless I'm missing where it was designed for Barnett to panic and run to the opposite side of his recievers and blockers). Barnett got bailed out by Wilcox a few times on fast balls that were too high on 3rd and long in the 4th. Sure he likes to run a lot but over the past few weeks it's not like we've been setting the world on fire through the air. Barnett loves the long ball but teams have figured that out and scheme accordingly. I highly doubt that Gilbert is telling Barnett to chuck it deep on every single first down when there are recievers in better position on mid routes.

Gilbert may not be the best OC we have ever had but Barnett's decision making is a huge concern for me.

B.B. is trying to impersonate Q.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

B.B. is trying to impersonate Q.

He was definitely Q like on that last drive ....

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Agreed that it is not just Gilbert.  There were plays there and Barnett was spraying it.

I mean the spray and pray method has been working pretty well for myself personally...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

And yet still averages 500 yards a game and well over 30 points a game for 2 straight years.

Did anything about that performance yesterday suggest we are utilizing our talent/speed advantage? Since GA Tech, our offense has regressed completely.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

It would help the man if his quarterback could go through his reads and look at his 2nd and 3rd options.