• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta Get This Off The Chest

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

2 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

With the new avatars I can't keep you, @charsibb and @GaUSFBull straight.  

We’re just doing what we can to keep his presence here .... if there are no ******* asterisks in the post, it’s probably Ga. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/16/2018 at 2:31 PM, jchem1995 said:

OK guys so I was sitting in section 114 row 4 yesterday and I was standing for a couple plays in the very first series. Some  older Bull’s fan behind me (about 4 rows back) screamed “hey are you going to stand for the whole **** game.” I turned around looked at him and I thought what a **** BUT I sat down down .  But fortunately for me there about 20 other Bulls Fans that stood up in front of me on the next play when we were backed up in our own End-zone and we started screaming .  I then turned around and gave that guy the death stare. Man I don't get it. I don’t ever want to hear that crap again.  Hey Old alumn, if you don’t want to stand up and cheer get the hell out of the stands that’s my final word . Sick of this ****. I love my Bulls and those that were there, were a factor of noise. Rant over.

My first season I had tickets in 108. I had the same experience. They were great seats but too many crotchety fans there. I moved to section 121 in the south end zone. I am near great people. Fans that love to stand and cheer and have a great time. Sometimes you have to move away from the idiots. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We’re just doing what we can to keep his presence here .... if there are no ******* asterisks in the post, it’s probably Ga. 

Holy ****, I had no idea he passed 

I totally missed that thread.  😢

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Back when this program started I was one of those loud and proud fans  Cheering like crazy, standing and yelling but that was 20 years ago and I got old.  Don't like it when people in front of me stand the whole game cause I just can not do it anymore.  I still stand and cheer and yell but not as much as I used to.  Age will catch up with you.  Just a little respect goes a long way so when you have an old guy behind you think about  not standing the whole freaken game......just sayen.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Holy ****, I had no idea he passed 

I totally missed that thread.  😢

I figured that was probably the case and was trying to figure out a way to confirm it judiciously ....

On 9/16/2018 at 2:31 PM, jchem1995 said:

But fortunately for me there about 20 other Bulls Fans that stood up in front of me on the next play when we were backed up in our own End-zone and we started screaming .

On 9/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, Triple B said:

Am I misunderstanding something here? Why in the hell would you want to start screaming when we were backed up in our own endzone??

Don't know if I missed a response to this but if y'all started screaming when USF had the ball and was backed up to our endzone, we need to talk ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Triple B said:

Don't know if I missed a response to this but if y'all started screaming when USF had the ball and was backed up to our endzone, we need to talk ...

But screaming gets people to play to 100% of their potential.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Nick Carroll said:

My first season I had tickets in 108. I had the same experience. They were great seats but too many crotchety fans there. I moved to section 121 in the south end zone. I am near great people. Fans that love to stand and cheer and have a great time. Sometimes you have to move away from the idiots. 

Interesting...so people who don’t like people standing in front of them during the game are “idiots?” Also I did not know one had to stand  in order to “cheer and have a good time.”

Edited by NewEnglandBull

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

But screaming gets people to play to 100% of their potential.  

This thread may be establishing new fan standards for interacting during a game ...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

You would think with as hot button as this topic is we would have a packed stadium and not one that is 2/3 empty. You would think there should be plenty of room for people to sit, stand or switch seats 45,000 times a game if they so choose.