• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta Get This Off The Chest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That was me. I lost my legs in an accident with Recyclosaurus and can’t stand anymore. My bad, but it’s tough to see over people.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

Agree 100% . . . my chant is always "Up in Front!"

Edited by E.T.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

If you don't want to stand. Buy the highest seated tickets you can. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

OK guys so I was sitting in section 114 row 4 yesterday and I was standing for a couple plays in the very first series. Some  older Bull’s fan behind me (about 4 rows back) screamed “hey are you going to stand for the whole **** game.” I turned around looked at him and I thought what a **** BUT I sat down down .  But fortunately for me there about 20 other Bulls Fans that stood up in front of me on the next play when we were backed up in our own End-zone and we started screaming .  I then turned around and gave that guy the death stare. Man I don't get it. I don’t ever want to hear that crap again.  Hey Old alumn, if you don’t want to stand up and cheer get the hell out of the stands that’s my final word . Sick of this ****. I love my Bulls and those that were there, were a factor of noise. Rant over.

This has always been one of my pet peeves at games. While I don’t think we can afford to lose any fans even if they are sitters it would be nice if our home games at least could have standing sections, road games tend to have more rabid fans so I’m surprised someone would be strongly anti standing and cheering.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

Thanks for the support to those who gave it. Thought I was alone.

Got a question?

How ‘bout those BULLS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Hey, you were in Chicago after all, he just might have been a local that forgot about being polite, but I hate that crap too. I'd have probably stopped right there and gone to introduce myself, just so I didn't get into it with a fellow Bull--even though that's NOT what I'd really want to do.

Think we had a drive a few years back to be "respectaBULL". Maybe we just need more direct campaigns, "Don't be a do:iconic_u_black:che, Bulls".

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

53 minutes ago, JTrue said:

That was me. I lost my legs in an accident with Recyclosaurus and can’t stand anymore. My bad, but it’s tough to see over people.

I lost 3 of my testicular attachments in the great dinosaur wars myself

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,998
  • Days Won:  38

51 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

OK guys so I was sitting in section 114 row 4 yesterday and I was standing for a couple plays in the very first series. Some  older Bull’s fan behind me (about 4 rows back) screamed “hey are you going to stand for the whole **** game.” I turned around looked at him and I thought what a **** BUT I sat down down .  But fortunately for me there about 20 other Bulls Fans that stood up in front of me on the next play when we were backed up in our own End-zone and we started screaming .  I then turned around and gave that guy the death stare. Man I don't get it. I don’t ever want to hear that crap again.  Hey Old alumn, if you don’t want to stand up and cheer get the hell out of the stands that’s my final word . Sick of this ****. I love my Bulls and those that were there, were a factor of noise. Rant over.

I sat there since 2005-2006 (this is my first year not sitting there).  I used to get yelled at back in the day a lot, then the cool people showed up.  Now it's mainly cheerleader families following the squads around and loudly talking about random nonsense and shouting a random girl's name over and over.  Oh and saying how much better the atmosphere is at an FSU game, while at the same time killing the atmosphere at the game they are at.

Yeah I also wish they had some rowdier sections for non-students because the atmosphere has been pretty bad for several years.  I think back to a Thursday or Friday night game against PITT and walking out thinking the energy was gone at that point.  Now I politely sit down with my hands in my lap when I would rather be jumping around.

I've noticed that you can go 113 for the same price.  Maybe better?

I will never understand why anyone would want to stand for three or four hours... I am one of those who would politely ask you to sit down.

There is a reason why there are SEATS in a stadium, after all - they are there in which ti SIT.

Standing WHEN APPROPRIATE (3rd downs, exciting plays, etc) is fine.  Standing when it's just ordinary football will never ever make sense to me.

Do you stand when you go see a movie? Or a broadway show? 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3