• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

We're in 214 and I'd say the tickets are checked 90% of the time to head into the Club. If you think it's a real problem where you are, I'd contact someone when it gets closer to the season to see if maybe that will help. My gripe is that the ushers need to be trained like the Amalie ones and not allow anyone to walk down while a play is going on.

We are in 213...and they are checked most of the time entering the club....but anyone can sit in 213, 214 etc without any checks

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

You could buy the $10 tickets and do the same since nobody is checking, or do like another Bullspenner/pest control agent wannabe, and buy from scalpers in the parking lot

Or I could continue to do the right thing, support the school and sit where my ticket instructs to sit.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, gmanbull93 said:

We are in 213...and they are checked most of the time entering the club....but anyone can sit in 213, 214 etc without any checks

I sit in 215 with Club Access, the door between 214 and 215 is correctly checked most games. 

(Funny story, one game 2 years ago, usher on my aisle would let anyone in the club, but look for club access to come out of the club back to the seats, so he was trapping people who didn't belong in the club, I tried to tell him to do it the other way, but he wanted nothing to do with my suggestion ..... like I said, that was just one game a couple years ago)

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

9 minutes ago, usfvictor said:

SO about this AD hire...

you applying?

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

It appears that they are taking their time.  Which could be a good thing or a bad thing.  Good - vetting those interested to make sure they have their college degree.  Bad - no one that they want wants the job.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Bad - no one that they want wants the job.

Kinda like the hunt to replace Mac. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I would be ecstatic if we got Jurich but I doubt Judy would sign off.   Scared money don't make money...... 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

32 minutes ago, usf97 said:

I know this would be controversial to some of our clutch our pearls while insisting it’s better pretending to take some perceived moral high ground that leads to obscurity fans rather, however I dream of a day where we can have our national championships vacated while sitting in the ACC and counting our $10million dollars a year from Adidas that we just accepted $10 from them. This guy may or may not have lived in the grey area at Louisville but he got things done,  currently no one is trying to take anything away from us but it’s mostly because we have nothing left and they don’t remember we exist. Let’s shake things up, stuff some Adidas gear with bags of cash and try to make USF P5, should we fail what can they take away?

Edited by puc86
  • Upvote 3