• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Uhhh....Brett McMurphy works for Stadium Sports.  This came out 2 months ago.

https://thespun.com/news/college-football-insider-brett-mcmurphy-new-job-stadium-sports

Uhh...is that a real media company? I really don’t keep up the guy. He is an ******* to anything non P5. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

14 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Uhhh....Brett McMurphy works for Stadium Sports.  This came out 2 months ago.

https://thespun.com/news/college-football-insider-brett-mcmurphy-new-job-stadium-sports

Says in the article, it hasn't been confirmed and, since then, still hasn't by either Stadium Sports or McMurphy.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

My only thought is this: people make decisions based on their feelings. He's decided to come back to USF after many years, which means he has good feelings about the place. He probably didn't need the money (speculation).

Sooo, that warms my Bull heart. I hate people in important Bull positions who do it for the money and say, "Go Bulls!" mostly because of the paycheck.

This looks to be an improvement on what's his name @Utah. Hey, he got the seal of approval from LRS and that's good enough for me.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

My only thought is this: people make decisions based on their feelings. He's decided to come back to USF after many years, which means he has good feelings about the place. He probably didn't need the money (speculation).

Sooo, that warms my Bull heart. I hate people in important Bull positions who do it for the money and say, "Go Bulls!" mostly because of the paycheck.

This looks to be an improvement on what's his name @Utah. Hey, he got the seal of approval from LRS and that's good enough for me.

True, but also keep in mind he is still young enough to have a career track so he may also be thinking AAC job at some point. But I get your point, he must have had positive USF relationships in the past and he wants to be here now. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

10 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Collin Sherwin is absolutely gushing about this hire which gives me even more confidence.  Collin is extremely familiar with USF's athletic department and would be the first to poo poo the hire if it was a bad/typical USF safe hire.   

Kelly was there in the days of Collin, Eric, Vicki.....some would say the good old days.  We were newer on the scene but did better in so many ways.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Uhh...is that a real media company? I really don’t keep up the guy. He is an ******* to anything non P5. 

Was "Fanhouse"?

• Upvote 1

From GoUSFBulls.com:

Kelly, 47, earned his bachelor's degree from Wake Forest University and his master's degree from St. Thomas University in Miami Gardens. 

I'm sure we vetted this, right?

😁

• Haha 1