• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depth Chart 2 Deep

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

La Tech would destroy us

Holtz will destroy us.........again

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

La Tech would destroy us

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Holtz will destroy us.........again

Tee times with Holtz almost destroyed us!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

So question about Mike White...

Was he mishandled here or was he just an underperformer?

I know it's not that relevant to us anymore but it's been something I'm curious about.  I'm interested in seeing how he does this season because that will probably give a better indication. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

25 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I know it's not that relevant to us anymore but it's been something I'm curious about.  I'm interested in seeing how he does this season because that will probably give a better indication. 

Bottom line, he was too tall to be a legit USF starting qb ....

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

It is crazy how young and talented this team truly is. Looking at Joey Knight's projected starting lineup that he posted following USF's summer camp, we will be slated to return 20 out of 24 starters (including kickers) next season. That is just nuts and shows what a great job CWT and staff have done of recruiting talented youngsters. I'm excited for this year, but next year we should be loaded and have a MUCH easier schedule (Stony Brook, San Jose St., UMASS, and Illinois OOC, and we get Houston at home.) Here is hoping QF, Mack, and Co. all have a healthy year and return to play next season. 

Projected starting lineup
Offense
TE Kano Dillon, So.
LT Kofi Amichia, Sr.
LG Jeremi Hall, R-Jr.
C  Cameron Ruff, R-Jr.
RG Dominique Threatt, Sr.
RT Billy Atterbury, R-Fr.
QB Quinton Flowers, Jr.
RB Marlon Mack, Jr.
X Marquez Valdes-Scantling, R-Jr.
Z Ryeshene Bronson, Jr.
Slot Rodney Adams, Sr.

Defense
DE Kirk Livingstone, R-Fr.
DT Kevin Bronson, So.
NT Bruce Hector, R-So.
DE Vincent Jackson, R-So.
WLB Nigel Harris, Sr.
MLB Auggie Sanchez, R-Jr.
CB Deatrick Nichols, Jr.
CB Ronnie Hoggins, So.
Striker Khalid McGee, So.
SS Jaymon Thomas, So.
FS Tajee Fullwood, Jr.

Special Teams
P Brent Gordon, So.
PK Emilio Nadelman, R-Jr.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

34 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

What makes you think he was supposed to be better than he ever was? He was lightly recruited, at best. I guess you could say he was moderate successful here when starting. And he can't win job at WKU as a RJr. I'm not taking CWT off the hook, but White hasn't really done anything in his entire football career that points to him being better than his numbers indicate.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

What makes you think he was supposed to be better than he ever was? He was lightly recruited, at best. I guess you could say he was moderate successful here when starting. And he can't win job at WKU as a RJr. I'm not taking CWT off the hook, but White hasn't really done anything in his entire football career that points to him being better than his numbers indicate.

The only indication that I got that made me think he could be better was Houston game in 2013. I never saw much after that. To be honest, I was a little relieved to see him transfer because I felt QF was the better athlete all along. Not trying to knock the kid and I wish him well but I never felt he was a good fit for us. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

The only indication that I got that made me think he could be better was Houston game in 2013. I never saw much after that. To be honest, I was a little relieved to see him transfer because I felt QF was the better athlete all along. Not trying to knock the kid and I wish him well but I never felt he was a good fit for us. 

I think he had solid potential and showed flashes while here, but he never really seemed to be happy or gel with the staff. IMO he didn't have the OL to protect him for most of his time, and he wasn't a runner. He also didn't have a ton of experience at the HS level before he stepped in. Those excuses aside, QF proved the better choice but MW was a proud Bull and a great kid, so I wish him nothing but success.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

So. . . .  When does the official depth chart come out?

Also, everyone that was at Fall Camp, do they all make the team?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

21 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

That isn't what I said. I said Houston was a better team than FSU. Which was proven. Therefore I believe Houston will be a tougher game (if we make it to the CCG) than FSU considering the important pieces they have returning, and the uncertainty that FSU has at the QB position. I don't know if anybody noticed, but they still haven't figured that mess out yet. It really isn't that far fetched of a statement. You guys are acting like I am saying UCF will win a game here. I think I'm making perfect sense

It'll be a little easier to play run first v FSU this year, with the level likely dropped at QB.

But about that 2 deep...