• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depth Chart 2 Deep

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

When they romp the AAC including us in the AAC championship game, I really wont want to say I told you so, but I guess I will

50 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

We have more returning starters then Houston. It's common knowledge. 

Houston has one of the lowest number of returning starters in the AAC. No made up stories like B12 expansion...just straight truth. 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

When they romp the AAC including us in the AAC championship game, I really wont want to say I told you so, but I guess I will

They won't romp us.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

5 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

You overestimate that FSU win in the bowl.... 

FSU looked disinterested and played a good deal of it with a QB on one leg (that bum leg directly led to a couple ints). Houston is a great team but not the Juggernaut you're making them out to be. This is the same team that lost to UConn and only beat Cincy by 3. Houston is definitely the favorite to win the conference but I feel they're a bit overrated because they beat a "name" team in their bowl. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest PCBull14
5 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

What does that have to do with them having less returning starters then us?

They will not romp us, I could see them losing a conference game. I could see them not making the title game as well. They're super young in the secondary. I'm not even sure they return one starter back there. 

When will we learn to stop using bowl games as a barometer for the next season. :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

They will not romp us, I could see them losing a conference game. I could see them not making the title game as well. They're super young in the secondary. I'm not even sure they return one starter back there. 

When will we learn to stop using bowl games as a barometer for the next season. :facepalm:

I find it very hard to see any team "romping" us right now. We still have a lot left to prove and not a down has been played yet but it looks like our guys are on another level. Houston is good no doubt, but they also lost to Uconn last year. Weren't there a few games they also let teams hang around awhile?

Guest PCBull14
8 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I find it very hard to see any team "romping" us right now. We still have a lot left to prove and not a down has been played yet but it looks like our guys are on another level. Houston is good no doubt, but they also lost to Uconn last year. Weren't there a few games they also let teams hang around awhile?

I don't really count the UCONN loss. Ward Jr didn't play that game. But I might have to go back and watch it again cause it seems like the Huskies got all up in that a$$. Yea they let Cincinnati hang around forever. Temple had a solid look as well. 

I just can't wait for the season to start. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, PCBull14 said:

I don't really count the UCONN loss. Ward Jr didn't play that game. But I might have to go back and watch it again cause it seems like the Huskies got all up in that a$$. Yea they let Cincinnati hang around forever. Temple had a solid look as well. 

They also only beat Memphis by 1. Memphis faded bad the last bit of the season. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, PCBull14 said:

Ward was out and it was at UConn, and we can all attest to what a November game in Storrs can be like. Still a game, FSU fans talk about having half a QB in that game. If a hungry team plays hard they can beat anyone, anywhere. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

4 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

Let's just hope we make the AAC champ game, and we can debate it then.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

This is why I don't trust much of what you say. Their corner Brandon Wilson may be just as good, if not better than William Jackson, who just happens to be a first round pick. They lost their game vs UConn because Greg Ward was out, nothing more. And they still have a fantastic bunch of WRs, very comparable to our depth at WR. RB Duke Catalon is a pretty good looking back. He's no Marlon Mack, but still good. And as for FSU not being interested in the bowl game? Yeah, that's what it was. A bunch of NFL hopefuls are just mailing it in on the biggest stage of the year, where scouts are going to be really looking. Come up with a better excuse next time.

And sorry PCBull, that reply was kind of directed at everybody, not just you lol

Edited by NavyUSFGuy