• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depth Chart 2 Deep

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

52 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

I think if our DEs can just hold serve and not leave assignments our Dts could be nasty good.  Hector, Man child Bronson, Senat Wrecking ball awoleke.  They'll be a challenge for any offensive line in the nation.  Good mix of talents. 

I agree with this.. Also we will blitz from everywhere.. Thats the beauty of being able to cover 1v1 on the outside. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Im really liking Kean and Sands too....our depth on skill positions never been better

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,015
  • Days Won:  469

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

I just want the kicking game to be consistent.  Our punting is scary...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

9 minutes ago, LrdNorman said:

I just want the kicking game to be consistent.  Our punting is scary...

Hopefully there will not be a lot of punting. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222

1 hour ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Im really liking Kean and Sands too....our depth on skill positions never been better

I agree after watching spring practices Im convinced Sands will be everybit as good as Mack and I know how crazy that sounds but he's legit.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

26 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

I agree after watching spring practices Im convinced Sands will be everybit as good as Mack and I know how crazy that sounds but he's legit.

I can't see him playing, with 3 upperclassmen RB's playing at that high level.  But who knows what can happen?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, usfbullrider said:

I havent been to any practices but coaches seem to have faith in him(livingstone) i think he might have a bull shark jersey by now.  The hole left by Eric Lee maybe not so huge on that side if he pans out.  Good thing he choose us over Uconn.  We dont have a lot of proven guys at DE overall though.  I think Mike Love and Josh Black can be good if healthy though.  I wonder if they will breakthrough this year.

Coach speak will always praise the weakest starter on the unit. One position I forget to mention was TE, where I also believe that we aren't as strong as many on here believe. I know Kano Dillon is a physical freak, and Wilcox is pushing for playing time too, but I still don't think they are as good as  other TE's in the league. Also, CaliBull stating that we have more depth and talent returning than Houston is pure homerism. I know as a whole this post was pretty negative, but I am still buying into the hype this year. I believe in a 10-11 win team when its all said and done. But lets not fool ourselves and think everything is perfect.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222

2 hours ago, JupiterBull said:

I can't see him playing, with 3 upperclassmen RB's playing at that high level.  But who knows what can happen?

I dont see him playing much but next year he should become the workhorse.  Cut from the same mold as Mack. 

Guest PCBull14
4 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Coach speak will always praise the weakest starter on the unit. One position I forget to mention was TE, where I also believe that we aren't as strong as many on here believe. I know Kano Dillon is a physical freak, and Wilcox is pushing for playing time too, but I still don't think they are as good as  other TE's in the league. Also, CaliBull stating that we have more depth and talent returning than Houston is pure homerism. I know as a whole this post was pretty negative, but I am still buying into the hype this year. I believe in a 10-11 win team when its all said and done. But lets not fool ourselves and think everything is perfect.

We have more returning starters then Houston. It's common knowledge. 

Houston has one of the lowest number of returning starters in the AAC. No made up stories like B12 expansion...just straight truth. 

Edited by PCBull14