• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depth Chart 2 Deep

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

That actually sounds a lot better

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

4 minutes ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

That actually sounds a lot better

Yeah... We got some beef up front... What's cool is both Ruff and Hall have played good time so moving into the lineup should be pretty smooth.  Hall actually pushed Thor last season.  I always thought Ruff would be a center when he got here.  I remember he played it in cleanup a few games.  We got some prime Florida Bull pushing the way for Mack and Company.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Oline is talented but very thin.  Beyond 2 deep there is almost nobody.  If fsu gets behind us on scoreboard they might start taking out our linemen which could kill our chances of the ship this year.  Gotta stay healthy here.  We did play the same guys most of last year though.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Jaymon Thomas must be the real deal to be starting in that deep secondary, excited to see Wilcox at TE,  concerned like everyone else about oline and de's...loaded at DT

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, usfbullrider said:

Oline is talented but very thin.  Beyond 2 deep there is almost nobody.  If fsu gets behind us on scoreboard they might start taking out our linemen which could kill our chances of the ship this year.  Gotta stay healthy here.  We did play the same guys most of last year though.

I don't think Jimbo coaches those guys that way.  Most know each other, while competitive, I don't think they'll do anything to purposely injure someone.  The good thing is the Oline typically has the fewest injuries.  I think they'll hold up fine.  We're good for depth inside, it's just the OT where we are thin.  Guys like Smith and Galati are ready.  Also Norman is good too.  We're thin but we're not clipping coupons yet.

But I agree... we gotta stay healthy there and also at TE.  Those are what makes the Gulf Coast Offense run. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Alot of talent on this team no question...if they bring A game they are going to be good.

Livingstone at DE any word on how he has looked this camp?

32 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Alot of talent on this team no question...if they bring A game they are going to be good.

Livingstone at DE any word on how he has looked this camp?

I havent been to any practices but coaches seem to have faith in him(livingstone) i think he might have a bull shark jersey by now.  The hole left by Eric Lee maybe not so huge on that side if he pans out.  Good thing he choose us over Uconn.  We dont have a lot of proven guys at DE overall though.  I think Mike Love and Josh Black can be good if healthy though.  I wonder if they will breakthrough this year.

8 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

I havent been to any practices but coaches seem to have faith in him(livingstone) i think he might have a bull shark jersey by now.  The hole left by Eric Lee maybe not so huge on that side if he pans out.  Good thing he choose us over Uconn.  We dont have a lot of proven guys at DE overall though.  I think Mike Love and Josh Black can be good if healthy though.  I wonder if they will breakthrough this year.

MIke Love is the guy I think will have a big year on the Dline... in terms of big time breakout seasons

I think if our DEs can just hold serve and not leave assignments our Dts could be nasty good.  Hector, Man child Bronson, Senat Wrecking ball awoleke.  They'll be a challenge for any offensive line in the nation.  Good mix of talents. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

4 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Oh, and for being such a highly ranked recruit, and still showing up on the roster, but never being on the depth chart? Jimmy Bayes. Where is that guy?

Ditto with VIncent Jackson.  Hope he blows up the place.

• Upvote 1