• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What does the UCF game mean to you, personally?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Is it just another game or does it mean something to you, personally?

Also, how do you see this game turning out?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just another win, albeit against one of the most annoying and grating fan bases in existence, on the way towards putting ourselves in position to play for a conference title.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Means a part of history for me, as per ESPN.

"UCF is one of two winless FBS teams this season (Kansas is also 0-11). Since 2004, 11 FBS teams (including transitional teams) have gone winless for a season. The Knights are one loss away from becoming the first FBS team to have two winless seasons during that span (went 0-11 in 2004)."

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

They shut us out at home last year.  I want revenge for that.  They are also 0-11.  I'd like to be the icing on the cake that is their season.  On the flip side, we can't give them the satisfaction of redeeming their pitiful season with a victory over us.  This game is HUGE, Tampa.  HUGE.

I would like to see a beatdown of epic proportions.  Hope the starters can hang 50 on them before halftime and then let everybody play.  But you never can tell with in-state rivalries.  They just may give us a game and we need to take them very seriously.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

It means a way to get into the conference championship game.  I don't care about the margin of victory, just beat those guys so we can advance our program.  

I like to look at different team message boards when we play them, and although their fans are pretty arrogant in years past, this year they have been humbled.  If not for the conference ties, I would have rather had us win against FSU.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

It means a way to get into the conference championship game.  I don't care about the margin of victory, just beat those guys so we can advance our program.  

I like to look at different team message boards when we play them, and although their fans are pretty arrogant in years past, this year they have been humbled.  If not for the conference ties, I would have rather had us win against FSU.

Go Bulls!

You are definitely correct on the way to get in to the conference championship game aspect.  Sometimes I forget we still have a chance because we don't control our own destiny.  The one thing that I keep thinking of with this game is how humbled our team was in 2013 when these guys were on top of the world...and we gave them a game that went down to the last drive.

Edited by MaltLiquorBull

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Since they beat us the last two years, like it or not they are our rivals now. Before we did not take UCiF serious...Now things have changed! Thank you UCiF for stepping up and creating this rivalry... We owe you an a*** beating or two!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Two fold for me:

1. USF stays in the hunt to be the Eastern Division champion

2. It's like that annoying person.  Not intimidating at all, not anything close to being some big tough guy.  But for some reason still arrogant, annoying.  Talking crap to everyone around them.  Likes to provoke everyone.   You don't really feel like escalating things, having a a "WTF is up with this guy" mentality and roll your eyes over their behavior. Then all the sudden, they get an ass-whopping of a life-time.  Makes you smile.

• Upvote 3