• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good thing it isn't the coaching

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

I would blame Jameis Winston

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

At least Holtz said in his shows it was on him. Taggart can't find blame in himself? SMH

“Now we need to define what it takes to win. We can’t just talk about it. We’ve got to make a play when a play is needed. We need a good call when a good call is needed. We need a good decision when a good decision is needed. That’s on me. And we’ve got to do these things for the whole game. Learning how to win is not just saying it. We’ve got to define it.’’

http://tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/bulls-notes-taggart-says-team-trying-to-define-how-to-win-20141016/

Am noticing some of the Taggart haters are Holtz apologists and you need to just get over it. Taggart didn't fire Skip ...

I'm not hating or apologizing for anyone.  Who said Taggart fired Hotlz? If anything you are coming across as a Taggart apologist. What don't you get over that?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

At least Holtz said in his shows it was on him. Taggart can't find blame in himself? SMH

“Now we need to define what it takes to win. We can’t just talk about it. We’ve got to make a play when a play is needed. We need a good call when a good call is needed. We need a good decision when a good decision is needed. That’s on me. And we’ve got to do these things for the whole game. Learning how to win is not just saying it. We’ve got to define it.’’

http://tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/bulls-notes-taggart-says-team-trying-to-define-how-to-win-20141016/

Am noticing some of the Taggart haters are Holtz apologists and you need to just get over it. Taggart didn't fire Skip ...

I'm not hating or apologizing for anyone.  Who said Taggart fired Hotlz? If anything you are coming across as a Taggart apologist. What don't you get over that?

Oy

Edited by Mission9

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

And of course you completely ignored that you were wrong about Taggart not blaming himself .... have we seen you and Shadow posting at the same time? 

And I guess I am a Taggart apologist right now because the criticisms about the qb situation are completely ridiculous and unfounded at this point in time ... 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I blame publix

Its all because of Winn Dixie

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

It isn't mutually exclusive to see improvement in the team and also for Taggart to not be an adequate coach.

Exactly.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I blame Obamacare

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Glad to see that he said this (if he means him and the coaching staff have to define it). It's on him and the coaching staff to teach them how to finish games. Now please for the love of the majority of USF football fans' sanity GO DO IT!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Some didn't like CJL's coaching style, almost all didn't like CSH's coaching, and now some don't like CWT's coaching style.

Some may be privy to what may or may not be correct information. There are generally two sides to every story.

I don't understand how one can't see the improvement on this team from last year. I personally have said before that this team needs to learn how to win, and YES, it is a mental thing. Just because CWT didn't say it the way I would have doesn't change the fact that it IS mental, and it IS between their ears. Somebody needs to step up and make a play. You can't coach leadership and this team does not have a leader.