• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good thing it isn't the coaching

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

No need to explain yourself Puc86

Many on here accept mediocrity (UCiF fans circa 2005)

True fans like you and I want better for USF. 

It's so funny that you think you're a true fan because you can rag on the team.  It's ridiculous to think that anyone on here doesn't want us to win.  Understanding the realities of the team, doesn't mean that anyone is accepting mediocrity.

Reality is, you can't fire a coach mid-way through his second season.  Reality is we are young and have a lot of inexperience.  Reality is we are getting better.

With your mindset, UCF would have fired GOL a long time ago and may have never gotten the Fiesta Bowl win.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

It's so funny that you think you're a true fan because you can rag on the team.  It's ridiculous to think that anyone on here doesn't want us to win.  Understanding the realities of the team, doesn't mean that anyone is accepting mediocrity.

Reality is, you can't fire a coach mid-way through his second season.  Reality is we are young and have a lot of inexperience.  Reality is we are getting better.

With your mindset, UCF would have fired GOL a long time ago and may have never gotten the Fiesta Bowl win.

I never once said to Fire Taggart... Never.

We can't afford it... and it would be stupid. 

However, as a true fan, I expect better of USF... Where we are now, is unacceptable if we want to have a functioning football team when that elusive next round of conference realignment comes around. Rebuilding a program takes time, but coaching mistakes should not be one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many on here want an OCS, they want to be in the Big12 or ACC... or they want more coverage on TV, they want.. and want.

However, as the product stands - it isn't going to happen for USF... at this slow growth rate... We will watch it happen for our conference rivals. 

Again, don't settle for mediocrity -- demand excellence. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

However, as a true fan, I expect better of USF... Where we are now, is unacceptable if we want to have a functioning football team when that elusive next round of conference realignment comes around. Rebuilding a program takes time, but coaching mistakes should not be one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many on here want an OCS, they want to be in the Big12 or ACC... or they want more coverage on TV, they want.. and want.

However, as the product stands - it isn't going to happen for USF... at this slow growth rate... We will watch it happen for our conference rivals. 

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Okay, so you've demanded excellence.  What happens if you don't get it?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Hopefully you donate enough money to have those demands meet the ears of people that actually matter or those "demands" don't matter. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Lol @ demand excellence. Here we go again.

How will my demanding excellence on TheBullsPen get anything accomplished?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

You could win the internet

You could win the internet

Well, then, I demand excellence, dammit! Internets must be won for the Bulls' sake!

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Demand excellence? I piss excellence (and it burns btw).

Demand excellence? I piss excellence (and it burns btw).

Penicillin can help with that, bro.