• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good thing it isn't the coaching

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

We won. It's that simple. It's a win. I'll take it. Pretty exciting comeback,too.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I couldn't be happier that we won but I am disappointed that a 20 pt come from behind victory over fellow cellar dweller and conference mate is one of the top 3 accomplishments in the past two years.

you should go root for florida state and when they hit their inevitable downturn you should jump back to the Gators.

you don't have what it takes to be a true fan.you can't deal with the inevitable ups and downs.

you're more cut out to be a bandwagoner.

And yet here I am.
we are rebuilding. learning how to win even against the worst teams in the country is part of the process. you obviously aren't happy with that. I suggest you go root for someone that wins in the manner that is acceptable to you.
Thanks for the suggestion but no thanks. I would rather cheer for my alma mater to win, only on here would wanting your team to consistently do better be seen as a bad thing, we have so many martyrs that we are competing with Isis.

nobody said wanting them to do better is wrong but not realizing what point we are in the rebuilding process is dumb.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I couldn't be happier that we won but I am disappointed that a 20 pt come from behind victory over fellow cellar dweller and conference mate is one of the top 3 accomplishments in the past two years.

you should go root for florida state and when they hit their inevitable downturn you should jump back to the Gators.

you don't have what it takes to be a true fan.you can't deal with the inevitable ups and downs.

And yet here I am.
we are rebuilding. learning how to win even against the worst teams in the country is part of the process. you obviously aren't happy with that. I suggest you go root for someone that wins in the manner that is acceptable to you.
Thanks for the suggestion but no thanks. I would rather cheer for my alma mater to win, only on here would wanting your team to consistently do better be seen as a bad thing, we have so many martyrs that we are competing with Isis.

nobody said wanting them to do better is wrong but not realizing what point we are in the rebuilding process is dumb.
What point exactly is it that we are at and what exactly is it that is the stumbling block? If it it's the talent level and the depth did we pick up some new recruits at halftime?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

And yet here I am.
What point exactly is it that we are at and what exactly is it that is the stumbling block? If it it's the talent level and the depth did we pick up some new recruits at halftime?

Taggart's guys must have stayed behind in the bus during the first half.

And yet here I am.

we are in the middle of year 2 of a total rebuild.

we are young and inconsistent. we need experience (most important especially for QB) and more depth.

we have an outside shot at a bowl this year. next year we will have a 3rd year QB and i expect we will compete for conference and probably fall short. year 4 we win it.

And yet here I am.

Taggart's guys must have stayed behind in the bus during the first half.

they are young. if you expect a young team with little experience to be consistent then you haven't watched much college football. especuially at the most important position QB.

the only thing that cures inexperience is game time. they will make mistakes and learn from them.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,426
  • Days Won:  19

And yet here I am.

+1

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,426
  • Days Won:  19

No need to explain yourself Puc86

Many on here accept mediocrity (UCiF fans circa 2005)

True fans like you and I want better for USF. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

No need to explain yourself Puc86

Many on here accept mediocrity (UCiF fans circa 2005)

True fans like you and I want better for USF. 

Mediocrity?  I'll be happy if/when we advance from terrible to mediocre.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,996
  • Days Won:  12

I liked what I saw of the coaching this past game. Let Andre Davis run wild and do what he does best. Adjust the run game, try DJ and other backs. 

Most importantly, what we did not see - having the RIGHT ATTITUDE AT HALFTIME, and watching the players absorb that mentality.