• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mark Harlan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

USF Bulls Club

Today at 1:00PM

Dear Mr Starr,

As an esteemed member of the Bulls Club family, USF Athletics would like to invite you to join us for a special announcement this afternoon at 3 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Room located inside the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center (4202 E. Fowler Avenue – ATH 100). As a dedicated supporter of the USF Bulls, it would be our pleasure to have you in attendance to usher in a new era of USF Athletics. 

Thank you for support of USF Athletics as a member of the Bulls Club. I hope to see you all this afternoon at 3 p.m. inside the Selmon Center. 

VIP reception will follow in the Myer Family Hardwood Club. 

Best,

Jim Harris

Senior Associate AD for Development

Now that's what I call puttin' some lipstick on a pig.  Kudos on the fine editing Nedly Mandingo.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

BullsClub members invited:

Dear Brad,

As a valued member of the Bulls Club family, USF Athletics would like to invite you to join us for a special announcement this afternoon at 3 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Room located inside the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center (4202 E. Fowler Avenue – ATH 100). As a dedicated supporter of the USF Bulls, it would be our pleasure to have you in attendance to usher in a new era of USF Athletics.

Thank you for support of USF Athletics as a member of the Bulls Club. I hope to see you all this afternoon at 3 p.m. inside the Selmon Center.

Best,

Jim Harris

Dear ,

As a valued member of the Bulls Club family, USF Athletics would like to invite you to join us for a special announcement this afternoon at 3 p.m. in the Hall of Fame Room located inside the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center (4202 E. Fowler Avenue – ATH 100). As a dedicated supporter of the USF Bulls, it would be our pleasure to have you in attendance to usher in a new era of USF Athletics. 

Best,

Jim Harris

Mine was so canned, it was only addressed as Dear ___,.  No name listed.  Was your's actually addressed as "Dear Brad," or did you type in your own name?

Mine had Dear Richard.  With a little more than a 2 hour notice I would have made an effort to get there.  Puzzling things come out of our beloved USF.

• Topic Count:  1,033
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Days Won:  10

Did anyone get a letter below Silver Bull status?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Twitter Account:

7RQPsDDs_bigger.jpeg
Mark Harlan @MarkHarlanUSF

University of South Florida Director of Athletics

Tampa, Fla. · GoUSFBulls.com

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

is there a better link than bullcast to the press conference?  Bullcast runs slow on my systen (slow connection).

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

He appeared on SW Florida 99.3 ESPN late today. I was impressed by immediately getting him to the radio outlets. Well spoken fellow, not specific, but very well spoken. He'll do well I expect.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

is there a better link than bullcast to the press conference?  Bullcast runs slow on my systen (slow connection).

That's because Bullcast is awful.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Here's the thing.

He's going to get to look at the books and see that in about five years USF athletics is going to run out of cash.

He's got a 5-year contract.

1) He busts his tail to improve things.

or

2) He fails and our program starts to downsize in five years and he's gone -we won't be able to afford a 500K AD.

It's a 5-year clock but she's ticking!

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

He's going to get to look at the books and see that in about five years USF athletics is going to run out of cash.

Where did you get this from?