• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

rating UCF an 87 is hilarious....

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The question is... Does Skip realize the importance of the UCF game in the way Jim did? Jim hated UCF. You could tell in his comments about them. It was completely obvious he didn't like the douchebags in mousetown.

Does Skip have that same hatred? I'd say no right now. The UCF game worries me. I hope a UCF student blows up Skip Holtz's car with something valuable of Skip's inside of it so Skip has the same hatred that Jim had. Hate is a good thing...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

at the very least, skip doesn't love ucf or anything. their games with him at ecu were pretty heated from time to time from what i read. i think he mutually respects o'leary and what ucf is doing, but i sure hope when it comes game time that he has the hatred.

luckily, the players will get prodded by dumb ucf students on facebook or something and they'll be able to motivate themselves. hopefully asiianti woulard and jojo kemp will be playing and will want to show why they left their hometown for the better school ;)

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

The question is... Does Skip realize the importance of the UCF game in the way Jim did? Jim hated UCF. You could tell in his comments about them. It was completely obvious he didn't like the douchebags in mousetown.

Does Skip have that same hatred? I'd say no right now. The UCF game worries me. I hope a UCF student blows up Skip Holtz's car with something valuable of Skip's inside of it so Skip has the same hatred that Jim had. Hate is a good thing...

Sitting in a bar in Dallas and just busted out laughing...... Ppl are staring

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,684
  • Days Won:  8

Ya, UCF will have us marked on their calendar, I hope the same is true true for us. I want to crush them every year.... and if we don't win by 3 TDs the game was too close.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

If we can get Skip to the opening basketball game this year, he might get the picture.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

He might not have the hatred... But he knew how to beat them:

2009/09/26 East Carolina 19 - Central Florida 14 W

2008/11/02 East Carolina 13 - Central Florida 10 W OT

2007/10/06 East Carolina 52 - Central Florida 38 W

2006/11/04 East Carolina 23 - Central Florida 10 W

2005/10/29 East Carolina 20 - Central Florida 30 L (First year)

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

If we can get Skip to the opening basketball game this year, he might get the picture.

Even though its the middle of football season, I think he will be there. Its a major event for the entire athletics department.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I am NOT looking forward to putting up with their fans every other year. And no way in heck I am going to the Frying Pan again.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

I am NOT looking forward to putting up with their fans every other year. And no way in heck I am going to the Frying Pan again.

frying pan is a blast.

great tailgating environment.