• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Nice.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Sterling's stats through the Temple game (6 games), 1845 yards, 32.9 yd avg rec, 25 TDs, 77yd longest, 334 yac, 6 yd avg ac, 6 drops. Others on the list are Le Veon Bell of Mich St, Marcus Lattimore of SC, Montel Harris of BC and James Vandenberg of Iowa.

player ratings for Sterling

overall 89

speed 93

acc 92

agility 91

awareness 84

catching 85

route running 87

catch in traffic 82

spectacular catch 80

jumping 81

BJ, well, throwing all the time to one WR, lots of picks. SO...its pretty real, lol. Rating of 211 (right!), 78/172, 33TDs 19 INTs.

sterling+griffin.jpg

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I go to www.ncaastrategies.com for my rosters...they are very accurate and they have a team of guys who work around the clock. But I always edit USF myself to add players who aren't there...

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Sterling's stats through the Temple game (6 games), 1845 yards, 32.9 yd avg rec, 25 TDs, 77yd longest, 334 yac, 6 yd avg ac, 6 drops. Others on the list are Le Veon Bell of Mich St, Marcus Lattimore of SC, Montel Harris of BC and James Vandenberg of Iowa.

overall 89

speed 93

acc 92

agility 91

awareness 84

catching 85

route running 87

catch in traffic 82

spectacular catch 80

jumping 81

BJ, well, throwing all the time to one WR, lots of picks. SO...its pretty real, lol. Rating of 211 (right!), 78/172, 33TDs 19 INTs.

sterling+griffin.jpg

Can you show me the 2011 stat sheet that shows BJ throwing a lot of interceptions and focusing on a single receiver? I've searched for it and haven't been able to find it.

overall 89

speed 93

acc 92

agility 91

awareness 84

catching 85

route running 87

catch in traffic 82

spectacular catch 80

jumping 81

sterling+griffin.jpg

Can you show me the 2011 stat sheet that shows BJ throwing a lot of interceptions and focusing on a single receiver? I've searched for it and haven't been able to find it.

Its right next to his Heisman.

I go to www.ncaastrategies.com for my rosters...they are very accurate and they have a team of guys who work around the clock. But I always edit USF myself to add players who aren't there...

There are two kind of rosters. The kind you can use for online ranked play that has edited just the roster names but not the ratings. And then there are the ones that do both and many use for dynasties and offline player v player. Luv has what people generally agree are the most accurate rosters. He has a forum where you can critique and input on the rosters for every team. BTW, I went to that website and I only saw rosters through NCAA 11.

BTW, the lawsuit against EA Sports, filed by former student athletes who charged that EA makes money off their likeness, was dismissed in 2011.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The question is... Does Skip realize the importance of the UCF game in the way Jim did? Jim hated UCF. You could tell in his comments about them. It was completely obvious he didn't like the douchebags in mousetown.

Does Skip have that same hatred? I'd say no right now. The UCF game worries me. I hope a UCF student blows up Skip Holtz's car with something valuable of Skip's inside of it so Skip has the same hatred that Jim had. Hate is a good thing...

So you are saying you "hope" someone commits a terrorist act to sway the opinion of a CFB coach. Hmmm, well that's a rational thought. What kind of medication do they prescribe you? And what other psychotropics are you doing on the side? Would that "something valuable" include someone's child or a beloved pet?

Rivalries should be healthy, respectful, with some crazy college kid antics mixed in. Not full of hate and resentment . Why? Because it leads to nasty things like the historic trees killed in Auburn. Or the way some visiting fans are abused at Ray Jay.

I love this rivalry story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Axe

Edited by slick1ru2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Rivalries should be healthy, respectful, with some crazy college kid antics mixed in. Not full of hate and resentment . Why? Because it leads to nasty things like the historic trees killed in Auburn. Or the way some visiting fans are abused at Ray Jay.

That's awesome. I never knew the whole story behind the axe. One of my favorites is the USC-UCLA tradition of trying to paint the opponents statue. I could see USF-UCF doing that with our Bulls in front of the Marshall Center and their Knights (one in front of the Alumni Center and one in front of BHN Stadium). For example......

charging_knight.jpg

....it would be awesome to go and paint the base of that statue Green and Gold.

(I also have no problem if they want to take out Chia-Bull-Giraffe)

Edited by outrunner

That's awesome. I never knew the whole story behind the axe. One of my favorites is the USC-UCLA tradition of trying to paint the opponents statue. I could see USF-UCF doing that with our Bulls in front of the Marshall Center and their Knights (one in front of the Alumni Center and one in front of BHN Stadium). For example......

charging_knight.jpg

....it would be awesome to go and paint the base of that statue Green and Gold.

(I also have no problem if they want to take out Chia-Bull-Giraffe)

I can not read that axe story without busting out laughing. Its hilarious at so many different points. And yes, that knight just screams, "Paint me GREEN AND GOLD!"