• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

the roster ratings are out on EA team builder... here is a couple notables:

LE #19 is top rated with an 89... assuming this is Giddens

BJ 87

Sterling 81

Dunk 79

Marc 78

Dre 74

Murray 77

Grissom 80

Barrington 80

DeDe 84

Kayvon 82

19 is Aaron Lynch. I will definitely be tweaking those ratings I think USF is maybe an 87 or 88

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Jesus Bullwinkle... Maybe you're the one that needs to lighten up. I didn't imply killing his kid or an animal... heck, even the thought of a terrorist act was the furthest thing from my mind (I don't consider blowing up a car a terrorist act unless it's in an area where innocent people can be hurt - country bumpkins blow up things all the time not far from where I live). Maybe something from the movie "The Program" where they do Skip's car wrong.

By the way... I've never done any drugs - not even weed... and I've never been on any meds (nor have I been diagnosed with one of the many "new" mental disorders that docs willingly throw around to help keep the pill market in business). My lack of political correctness is a fault of mine, but honestly, I don't give a f*ck. Americans have become so worried about participation trophies and not hurting someone's feelings, that they created a new generation of vaginas which will undoubtably continue to lead to America's demise. That's just my take though.

By the way, find it interesting how some of you are really big into the video game scene (talking about dynasties with a college football team). I haven't played a video game out of want since having an old Atari 2600... although I'm currently in six fantasy baseball leagues (three of them being keeper leagues). I guess that's similar to the video game interests many of you have on here. Interesting seeing some of the "other" interests of regular board members on here. If it's anywhere as addictive as fantasy baseball and basketball for me, I know some of you have a lot of time and money vested.

• Upvote 1

By the way, find it interesting how some of you are really big into the video game scene (talking about dynasties with a college football team). I haven't played a video game out of want since having an old Atari 2600... although I'm currently in six fantasy baseball leagues (three of them being keeper leagues). I guess that's similar to the video game interests many of you have on here. Interesting seeing some of the "other" interests of regular board members on here. If it's anywhere as addictive as fantasy baseball and basketball for me, I know some of you have a lot of time and money vested.

lool I have some money vested in there, but I only get a few games yearly Fifa, NCAA football and Call of Duty. battlefield and medal of honor whenever there's a new one

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

lool I have some money vested in there, but I only get a few games yearly Fifa, NCAA football and Call of Duty. battlefield and medal of honor whenever there's a new one

+1 to FIFA and NCAA but not this year the way usf got ranked lol I'm gonna make a statement

+1 to FIFA and NCAA but not this year the way usf got ranked lol I'm gonna make a statement

what sucks is that now that I'm in med school I do not really have the time to play. Like 2013 I'll play it for a month then not until school's out for christmas break. the growing pains of becoming an athlete

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

usf has a good rating... i dont think they are an 88... its just ucf is way over rated of course

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

usf has a good rating... i dont think they are an 88... its just ucf is way over rated of course

USF is 81, UCF us 85, FSU is 97, UF is 91, FIU is 85 and FAU is 60. So I had that wrong, FAU is the lowest rated, not USF. But FIU, in the Sun Belt 85, ROFLOL. Rest of Big East, Temple, 81, Cuse 81, Louisville 87, UCONN 83, Rutgers 87, Pitt 85, Cincy 89

Luv said he is definitely doing his rosters, it will just take longer.

The new Team Builder is up, you can build a better USF and import it into the game,

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

Edited by slick1ru2

USF is 81, UCF us 85, FSU is 97, UF is 91, FIU is 85 and FAU is 60. So I had that wrong, FAU is the lowest rated, not USF. But FIU, in the Sun Belt 85, ROFLOL. Rest of Big East, Temple, 81, Cuse 81, Louisville 87, UCONN 83, Rutgers 87, Pitt 85, Cincy 89

Luv said he is definitely doing his rosters, it will just take longer.

The new Team Builder is up, you can build a better USF and import it into the game,

http://www.easports....ambuilder#/home

I will wait for Luv's but I definitely think that usf is an 85 in this game

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Jesus Bullwinkle... Maybe you're the one that needs to lighten up. I didn't imply killing his kid or an animal... heck, even the thought of a terrorist act was the furthest thing from my mind (I don't consider blowing up a car a terrorist act unless it's in an area where innocent people can be hurt - country bumpkins blow up things all the time not far from where I live). Maybe something from the movie "The Program" where they do Skip's car wrong.

By the way... I've never done any drugs - not even weed... and I've never been on any meds (nor have I been diagnosed with one of the many "new" mental disorders that docs willingly throw around to help keep the pill market in business). My lack of political correctness is a fault of mine, but honestly, I don't give a f*ck. Americans have become so worried about participation trophies and not hurting someone's feelings, that they created a new generation of vaginas which will undoubtably continue to lead to America's demise. That's just my take though.

Epic post. Agree 100% with the first two paragraphs. When my kids start playing sports, I'll have to gently but firmly figure out a way for them not to accept trophies unless they are champions. I sure as hell didn't get a trophy except the one or two times our team was Little League champs, and my self-esteem is still pretty intact. Imagine that.

Gotta also agree about the video games - I don't get it, never have. Got an old school Nintendo at 14 and was really too old to care too much at that point. But the games are getting more and more lifelike each year, and it is pretty badass to see.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Epic post. Agree 100% with the first two paragraphs. When my kids start playing sports, I'll have to gently but firmly figure out a way for them not to accept trophies unless they are champions.

LOL ... Good luck with telling your 4 year old that he can't have the same trophy the rest of his/her little teammates are getting. Please keep us updated. B)

I really don't see a problem with participation trophies up to a certain age. It's just not that big of a deal .... except to overly competitive parents who thinks it's somehow tainting their future all pro shortstop's psyche. Most kids at that age don't really give a crap about the trophies to begin with ... The post game snacks are infinitely more important.