• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So the idiots at the

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,909
  • Days Won:  33

3 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

What is your favorite Tampa based brewery?

Cigar City and Big Storm

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,536
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, John Lewis said:

Cigar City and Big Storm

Both good choices. In terms of local breweries, I usually bounce between TBBC, Southern, and New World (although, I am unsure if New World actually brews anything).

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

42 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

The stock will correct back. The only people hurt were those looking to sell in the last few days, which, ironically, are probably those looking to protest the company. There might be a short term decline in sales, but, in the end, after the cycle of rage dies down, everything will go back to normal the way it always does. I'm just sad that our citizens keep getting dragged into pointless culture wars. We let them divide us so much on stuff that really doesn't matter, all while ignoring the real issues that actually impact our day-to-day. 

Just like the protest of BMW about their owners ties to Nazis and the fact they used slave labor in their arms factories will ruin that company....oh wait.

It's amazing how dumbed down this country has become.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,022
  • Days Won:  469

15 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Cigar City and Big Storm

Cigar City Maduro was acquired out here in the desert.  Jai Alai always kicks my ***.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,972
  • Days Won:  12

TDS was toxic to begin with. But this is particularly upsetting on their part. 

Their press passes need to have been revoked because of their immaturity and poor coverage but this is icing on the cake. I hope it happens. With Bulls247 dead and TDS a toxic wasteland of juvenile women and drinking jokes, negativity, and constant politics, we need to wipe that slate. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,492
  • Days Won:  0

It used to be nice when you could have an opinion that differed from someone else.  Now, if you say or write something that someone else doesn't agree with, you can lose your career and have your life ruined.  

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,118
  • Days Won:  56

Those TDS guys are just posers. One of them on the podcast (the dude always dropping F bombs) even admits he doesn't attend or watch most USF games, but he feels somehow qualified to comment? And their recruiting "coverage" and "scoops" are basically just generated by scouring Twitter - which any of us could do pretty well if we had the time or inclination. They have no sources at USF - just like our boy JK. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

5 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Those TDS guys are just posers. One of them on the podcast (the dude always dropping F bombs) even admits he doesn't attend or watch most USF games, but he feels somehow qualified to comment? And their recruiting "coverage" and "scoops" are basically just generated by scouring Twitter - which any of us could do pretty well if we had the time or inclination. They have no sources at USF - just like our boy JK. 

this board breaks more scoops than TDS or 247 honestly. Never been on the rivals site so can't comment on that but Russ at least seems a lot more active than Will

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

The only time I have PBR is if someone on my hockey team brings it for after our games.

The local beer offerings are what I prefer.

That guy better be a heck of a scorer or stud goalie ... otherwise time to show him the door and replace with someone with better beer taste 😁

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

50 minutes ago, Brad said:

Cigar City Maduro was acquired out here in the desert.  Jai Alai always kicks my ***.

Oh, I got a few stories that start with "I had a few Jai Alais"

• Haha 1