• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So the idiots at the

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

Daily Stampede and TDS discord  are woke cancelling Matt and the Fowler avenue collective because Matt said he is so glad he works at Miller not Budweiser.     

What a disgrace

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

18 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Daily Stampede and TDS discord  are woke cancelling Matt and the Fowler avenue collective because Matt said he is so glad he works at Miller not Budweiser.     

What a disgrace

It is absolutely ridiculous, but Matt trampled on sacred pronouns.  It wasn't because he's glad to be at Miller.  I think that's what some on twitter thought was unforgivable (tweets since deleted).  He probably shouldn't have deleted, that only makes it worse.  I'd bet USF was made uncomfortable too.  It will die down like every other outrage.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

16 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

What a disgrace

That really sucks.  So if a mechanic or race car driver said "I'm so glad I work for Chevy and not Ford" would that be ok?  I know they are getting into the whole bud light thing, but he didn't say anything about that.  just said he's glad he works at miller and not bud.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  1

wow, with everything going on in our country in the world that’s what becomes important.
Unfortunately, this is the reality of our country today. I’m not sure how we change it. People just need to learn how to get along with the human race and not take everything so freaking seriously. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

I guess I only saw one of his deleted tweets, but I don't really get the outrage (with any of it really, could care less what promotion a company is running and think this whole bud light "controversy" is stupid)

Really seems like he was making a joke that its a great time to work at Miller's Ale House because they are getting so much extra business with all the people boycotting Bud Light. 

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

It's shameful that they, for the sole purpose of hurting him or someone, screen grabbed his tweets before he deleted them.  That seems to be the new thing.  It is dirty, but I don't take TDS seriously anyway.  I could never tell when they were serious or on a drunken bender.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

27 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

What a disgrace

Yeah they are brainwashed fools lol. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,455
  • Days Won:  13

Seriously? Good grief.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

It's shameful that they, for the sole purpose of hurting him or someone, screen grabbed his tweets before he deleted them.  That seems to be the new thing.  It is dirty, but I don't take TDS seriously anyway.  I can never tell when they're serious on a drunken bender.

They have always been a joke. Just a bunch of confused kids lol

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

In all fairness to the daily stampede they are probably most worried that if people are able to question what you self identify as they will have attended their final press box buffet line.

• Like 1