• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,408
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, jjlovecub said:

IDK - we just hired a MBB coach with "experience" who just led a team where we want to go and everyone is still complaining. 

I always wonder what will happen when we start winning. What will we have to talk about? I honestly can't remember what went on here 10-15 years ago.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I would like to use Eddie's scholly for this guy - 

site.png

Sio Nofoagatoto'a (50) DL - 2022 Honors: Polynesian College Football Player of the...

Hasn’t he been in the portal for months now? Has anybody offered him?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

I always wonder what will happen when we start winning. What will we have to talk about? I honestly can't remember what went on here 10-15 years ago.

We’ll be comparing ourselves to other teams, talking about other recruits, and still hoping for a better conference/schedule. My guess.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

22 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

We’ll be comparing ourselves to other teams, talking about other recruits, and still hoping for a better conference/schedule. My guess.

That would be glorious 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,554
  • Days Won:  3

23 hours ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Well, Eddie Kelly entering the Transfer Portal is a big loss for USF Football.

With all of these transfers in Football and Basketball, it is extremely difficult for a Coach to build a team. Really ridiculous the lack of commitment and hard work most of these young athletes have!

Why should they? You can get a good enough education anywhere else and you only have 4-5 years of playing time. There is a minor benefit on the education side depending on which school you go to. I have literally never had an employer ask for my education history.

Athletes that have playing time at a P5 school, or at the least against mostly P5 talent have potential for more growth and national recognition. I would want to have the option to play for the best team I possibly could. The upside for playing for a potentially better team is way more than the upside of getting an education at USF vs whatever school is worse than us academically (better than us in football).

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Hasn’t he been in the portal for months now? Has anybody offered him?

He has P5 & G6 offers. We offered a DT when CAG just started and he just recently committed to Purdue. Some players have to finish up their classes at their current school or might be taking their time to make their decision. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He has P5 & G6 offers. We offered a DT when CAG just started and he just recently committed to Purdue. Some players have to finish up their classes at their current school or might be taking their time to make their decision. 

I would like another big bruiser for the front 3.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  137

This is very unconfirmed so take this with a large grain of salt, but I've heard that he got a phone call from Jimmy Horn and when he answered it was Deion on the other end.

I am expecting him to end up in Colorado once this all shakes out. However, as I said HUGE grain of salt with this.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, Sk00b said:

a) Why we're not actually as good as our record indicates and how the media is blowing things out of proportion.

b) Why we're actually better than our record indicates and the media is not giving us enough respect.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,494
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Sk00b said:

I remember complaints about Bowl Game destinations when we were selected for the Sun Bowl.  Trust me, we aren't happy unless we are complaining about something.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1