• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

I would like to use Eddie's scholly for this guy - 

site.png

Sio Nofoagatoto'a (50) DL - 2022 Honors: Polynesian College Football Player of the...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,132
  • Days Won:  56

39 minutes ago, bulloni said:

In 2019 we had the 75th ranked defense, then immediately with most of the same Jimmy and Joes we became one of the absolute worst on that side of the ball under Jeff Scott for 3 straight years. 

Sure Golesh has coached nothing but offense, but that means he's still watching film on defenses trying to find weaknesses to exploit all the time. Its not out of the question he watched film on us and was able to find some major issues in terms of philosophy, X's and O's, etc.

Jeff Scott and two different defensive coordinators

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

I've always thought college-aged kids, whether athletes or not, should be free to make choices on where they pursue their education and extracurricular activities and better their situation if they can do so. 

And it is so surprising that promising athletes might abandon not-so-promising programs.

Of course, it would be great if top students and athletes were beating down the door to get into USF.  Maybe we can keep trying to make it so.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,408
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

It's becoming just a minor league pro system now. 

Not until they sign contracts they are bound by. I don't think minor league pros can just walk out the door when the want.

I'm going to go with he liked losing and that is why he is transferring. He found out we are actually trying to win now.

Edited by Sk00b
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, bulloni said:

New head coach, coordinator, and position coach come in and now when spring practice is almost over he transfers out? That makes me think he realized he didn't like how the depth chart was shaking out

Definitely what it would appear to be at this Point in spring camp. 

Could be a sign maybe that coaches are developing some talent on the DL.

But Goodluck in your endeavors. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

I really want players to want to be here and want to play for USF

We should give them a reason to play here. Can’t keep having coaches come and go. Have to change the culture from losing to winning. We ask a lot of these kids and not enough from athletics and leadership. Stop the BS and get people who have the skill sets to lead, develop, and get USF winning some games. Not these miserable bull **** we’ve been in.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

39 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

We should give them a reason to play here. Can’t keep having coaches come and go. Have to change the culture from losing to winning. We ask a lot of these kids and not enough from athletics and leadership. Stop the BS and get people who have the skill sets to lead, develop, and get USF winning some games. Not these miserable bull **** we’ve been in.

We should have cut Jeff lose after year 2 instead of extending him and hired a proven coach like Mullen, Herman, or Freeze. Now we are in another rebuild with another unproven coach with zero head coaching experience. I hope it works out and AG becomes the best USF Coach ever. I just don't trust AD MK because he thought extending losing coaches was  great idea for stability to build a winner. I would love to be proven wrong by AG and AD MK.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807

10 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

We should have cut Jeff lose after year 2 instead of extending him and hired a proven coach like Mullen, Herman, or Freeze. Now we are in another rebuild with another unproven coach with zero head coaching experience. I hope it works out and AG becomes the best USF Coach ever. I just don't trust AD MK because he thought extending losing coaches was  great idea for stability to build a winner. I would love to be proven wrong by AG and AD MK.

Hiring another rookie HC after the Jeff Scott disaster is insanity. I hope he kills it but I'm not expecting him to and that hurts. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

7 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

. . . believe he knows what he is doing.  More so than CJS.  

Honestly, that is not a real high bar because once CJS lost back to back games in 2020, he was basically out of ideas, specifically because B2B losses is not something that is covered in the Clemson Road Map to College Football Success :facepalm:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

IDK - we just hired a MBB coach with "experience" who just led a team where we want to go and everyone is still complaining. 

• Haha 1