• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF OCS, dream or reality

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, USFreak said:

I knew you were rational.  You are dumping on me for basically saying the same exact thing.   If I had no tie to the school I probably would care about them every bit as much as I care about Georgia or Auburn or Pitt.

But why don’t you just go on their message board then? You’re bringing a ton of unneeded negativity, when the rest of us are trying to look forward. Typical UCFer, you’ll fit right in over there.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

19 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

But why don’t you just go on their message board then? You’re bringing a ton of unneeded negativity, when the rest of us are trying to look forward. Typical UCFer, you’ll fit right in over there.

If more of us rocked the boat maybe we wouldn't be living in the cellar with one dingy light bulb and a can of minced ham.

We can keep making the same mistakes or maybe we can learn from them?  Aye, comrade?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,002
  • Days Won:  469

I have no idea how this topic went so off road. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, USFreak said:

If more of us rocked the boat maybe we wouldn't be living in the cellar with one dingy light bulb and a can of minced ham.

We can keep making the same mistakes or maybe we can learn from them?  Aye, comrade?

You get up from your bed everyday and go online just to whine like a miserable housewife. Man da f*** up buddy. 

sad will smith GIF

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

11 hours ago, Brad said:

I have no idea how this topic went so off road. 

That was me, but you documented it. 🤣 Sometimes I just make a random comment and then the thread ends up being locked or going off the rails.  Oops.  One never knows.  I forgot this guy is hovering around to crap all over everything ad nauseum.   

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

17 hours ago, USFreak said:

When this OCS that has no plans, no funding, and no timeframe for completion magically appears on campus let me know.  A few more years of 1-11, 2-10 seasons should do it.  Go Golesh!

• No Timeframe? Wrong. Its been re-iterated multiple times this year that the timeline has moved up from 2027 to 2026.
  • No funding? Wrong. 10 million has already been pledged
  • No plans? Wrong. Design firm picked and BOT meeting to approve the contract will be within the month
  • Upvote 3
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  666

16 hours ago, USFreak said:

2020.jpg

2021.jpg

2022.jpg

Look guy... Stop using facts to justify your claims lol

But seriously we need an OCS and I hope the university puts out a detailed schedule asap. I feel that the university and the fans grew complacent to playing at Ray Jay which is not our home and does not provide the right atmosphere. Especially in the fickle city of Tampa where there are many other things to do. 

I am seriously tired of hearing but but the seats are comfy and we have cup holders. Come on, we need our own home to succeed.

To get back on topic, I believe an OCS will happen. But the question is what will be the state of our program when it does?

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,288
  • Days Won:  10

It will happen.   There just is no other choice for this University. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

16 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Has there been any progress on the OCS topic since late August/early September? Really hope that wasn’t just a hype job by USF admin in an attempt to preserve fans. 

They are in the design phase at the moment. I would believe that the design phase will carry well into 2023 before we see everything. 

The goal was to break ground in the spring of 2024 and the build phase will take 24-27 months.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,288
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, John Lewis said:

They are in the design phase at the moment. I would believe that the design phase will carry well into 2023 before we see everything. 

The goal was to break ground in the spring of 2024 and the build phase will take 24-27 months.

See, our President gets it and if you want us to be in a big conference once day, we will need it.  This is not longer a nice to have but mandatory.

• Like 1