• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF OCS, dream or reality

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,476
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

USFreak is a USF legend.

Jesus, that's pathetic.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Bottom line, though, you're either in or you're out, and right now he and the others are out.

:roflmao:

I just want all of you to know, that if we go 1-11 next year, I will still have a warm place in my heart for you.  We are not the Stepford Bulls.  We're the South Florida Bulls!

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

6 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Jesus, that's pathetic.

We are all USF legends. Heck if we sticked around this long after following USF football program’s downfall. We are all die hard USF legends lol

We had USF Fans quit USF Football because we went 8-5.  Let's provide some grace after 1-11, preceded by a 2-12, and whatever the hell was before that (1-9?).  It's not going to be easy sailing, unless you're on our Women's Sailing team.  It can be tough being a Bulls fan at times and some need time to adjust.  Like I said, half of you were ready to call it quits this season (if Scott was not fired).  Granted, USFreak could be more forgiving and reserved, but I've seen decades of similar fan reaction.  

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

We had USF Fans quit USF Football because we went 8-5.  Let's provide some grace after 1-11, preceded by a 2-12, and whatever the hell was before that (1-9?).  It's not going to be easy sailing, unless you're on our Women's Sailing team.  It can be tough being a Bulls fan at times and some need time to adjust.  Like I said, half of you were ready to call it quits this season (if Scott was not fired).  Granted, USFreak could be more forgiving and reserved, but I've seen decades of similar fan reaction.  

I'd understand the reaction from someone in their teens/early 20s, but c'mon... Isn't this a grown adult we're talking about? Talk about immature. Grow up, it's a frickin game. Take the nipple twisting kink with you to Oviedo.

It's sports.  Entire legend is made about how adults act at soccer games and kill people.  So that's it.  People care.  As long as Freak doesn't kill someone.  I would like him being much more optimistic obviously, but we're not all wired the same.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

24 minutes ago, Brad said:

And you had one older than that.  So the people that are giving USFreak behavior advice should know that you and Dave had your site way back before Rivals even existed.  Before much else existed on the web, including this site.  You and Dave were pioneers.  Sometimes the frustration and anger directly correlates to the length of time, great experiences, amount of money and emotion a fan has invested.  @USFreak will always get some extra space from me.  Like what he says or not, he's a Bull as much as he may try not to be.  Most of us have been there at one point or another.   Some of you, just a month ago...

I've yet to hear somebody say Golesh was on the top of their draft board.  And that's my point, Deion, Leavitt, maybe that Coastal Carolina guy or maybe Tom Herman seemed to be at the top.  Am I wrong?  Two of those really turn this ship around toots sweet (I have no idea what toots sweet means but since I'm the old dinosaur here it sounds good). 

You make the best of this guy but there a very slim chance he sees success. The cupboard is empty and just installing a new coach to a bottom-tier team in a bottom tier conference with questionable facilities and future ain't exactly what the doctor ordered.  He's got a big mountain to climb and maybe he's the best recruiter with a Andy Reid level grasp of offenses and will find the best D-Coordinator in the biz.  Who's to say?  I hope he proves us all wrong.  Again, I thought Charlie Strong was probably the best hire we made in the post-Leavitt era and that was a trainwreck.

I'm fine with the insults.  They are getting upset with me for piling on a 3-28 team that you have to drive to Dale Mabry to watch with a crowd smaller than they had over for Thanksgiving this year.

I'd be mad too when somebody spits a little truth that I don't want to hear.  The fact I've mixed in UCF here and there (really for comparison sake only) just puts more salt on the wound.

Now yer on the trolley!

You're more embarrassing than the team's win percentage.

Stop It Roe V Wade GIF by GIPHY News

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

17 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think you know deep down I'm pretty rational.  What can I say?  Message boards bring it out of me.

I will fully admit I'm on the fence.  I see what USF needs to succeed but I also wonder if all this stuff isn't just ridiculous?  NILs?  These multi-million and sometimes billion dollar facilities?  The transfer portal?  Minor league baseball makes a whole lot of sense when you look at what college hoops and football have become.  

Pay them, but make them pros.

7 minutes ago, USFreak said:

I've yet to hear somebody say Golesh was on the top of their draft board. 

He wasn't.  The only one saying that is an anonymous twitterer that said he had him all along...odd.  Of course, he wasn't USF's first choice either.