• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF OCS, dream or reality

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

38 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Leavitt got screwed by USF because he was only winning 7 or 8 games a season.

Or 9 (twice in his last four years and in Big East).  Just want to keep that accurate for the light on knowledge brigade.   

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,616
  • Days Won:  25

32 minutes ago, Brad said:

Or 9 (twice in his last four years and in Big East).  Just want to keep that accurate for the light on knowledge brigade.   

8 or 9 wins in a power  conference  doesn't even seem real anymore .

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Okay, I'll try another one in the bag.  Can we get back on topic? I think it was Bigfoot, Man or Myth?

The popular opinion is that it's somewhere in between .....

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, USFreak said:

I was a bit crazed from about 97 - 2008 or so.  I've tapered off.  That wasn't really due to the fact we were good or bad although when Leavitt was shown the door I really felt it was going to have an impact on the program and progress.  I more just grew up and found pursuits that were far more enjoyable than wasting a Saturday on football.  (full disclosure: I've wasted some Sundays on the Broncos).

You seem to like to insult me in many of your posts whereas I haven't insulted you (to my knowledge) in any thread I've posted.  In fact, a lot of posters have insulted me.  People usually do that when they have a weaker argument.   Feel free to keep insulting me, but maybe put a little meat on the bone.  This isn't over an maybe you see a Baby Jesus or a Shining Star that drags this team out of the cellar.

Or insult me, it's all good.

I more just grew up? You're posting diatribes on a college sports message board.  You're  giving yourself too much credit. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I more just grew up? You're posting diatribes on a college sports message board.  You're  giving yourself too much credit. 

Would you accept "got older?"  I can honestly say I was too into it back then and maybe I just flew too close to the sun.  Just burned out and then Skippie Holtz sort of helped that along.

In my defense, outside of these isolated rants over 4-5 days, I haven't really posted other than a few times since that time either.  I have enjoyed this though (almost as much as a UCF game BULLSHTER, ey...ya with me?  🙂

"Oh you should donate and be a good alumnus.  And they wear shirts that say school and it's like look.  If your an adult still giving money to your college, college is a $120,000 hooker and you are an idiot that fell in love with her."

Edited by USFreak

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,482

Glad you enjoyed your nipple twisting, USFreak. Now don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

5 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Glad you enjoyed your nipple twisting, USFreak. Now don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Adios compadre.  Maybe we can meet up at a UCF game.  Oh wait, we can't even get that marquee of opponent on our schedule.  Certainly not at home.  Maybe they'll give us a payday game.

I'll see you in 3 years when Golesh in losing season number 3 and we can do this all over again. Then you'll really call him CoachGo or CGO.

Maybe I'm wrong though.  I certainly was on Strong.

Edited by USFreak
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,482

Just now, USFreak said:

Adios compadre.  Maybe we can meet up at a UCF game.  Oh wait, we can't even get that marquee of opponent on our schedule.  Certainly not at home.  Maybe they'll give us a payday game.

I'll see you in 3 years when Golesh in losing season number 3 and we can do this all over again. Then you'll really call him CoachGo or CGO.

We? Our schedule? I seriously can't tell if you are talking from a USF or UCF fan perspective. You burned the bridge, my friend. No excuse to come on here and inform us you've made the decision to root for literally the only real rival USF has ever had. Make up your mind. Worse than a fair weather fan, you are.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Awkward Bye Bye GIF

• Haha 1