• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not sure if the football players quit but I did.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

why prolong the inevitable?

CJS is cooked. done. charred to a crisp.

the sooner we get the clipboard out of this unqualified waterboy’s hands the sooner we can start over… AGAIN.

& maybe this time Kelly shouldnt be the guy making the hire cuz HE sucks at his job too.

aside from the all-too-brief Flowers Era, this team has been bumcheeks since CJL was erroneously fired.

that is our Indian burial ground, our cardinal sin, our curse… if bad coaches were hurricanes USF would be Port Charlotte.

maybe theres a bigger picture im not privy to but this team looks a lot closer to shuttering or downgrading to FCS than fooling a P5 conference into inviting this clownshow into their ranks.

UCF played the long game & won DESPITE USF trying to keep them out of the club… now it’s USF out in the cold & UCF has moved so far beyond its cute little “RiVaLRy” with USF they dont even bother to take the time to laugh at us anymore.

we are THAT irrelevant. from 64-17, #2 in the country to UCF not even wasting their time acknowledging our football program exists because they not only have bigger fish to fry but the fish theyre frying were caught in a lake we cant even see with a ******* telescope.

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,345
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Rex Havoc said:

I used to wear USF shirts almost everyday. Now I hardly wear them because of how ****** we are. Tired of having to talk about how we’ve gotten to bad 

Yup I m in Auburn and the other day ( I wore my USF shirt to game day Friday at work) and was asked who’s that? **** I even work with a BYU guy and he’s gigging me.!

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, Blackice12 said:

Have a great rest of the season.  I am hanging it up on the season.  i quit dave bautista GIF by WWE

No you didn't  No one on this forum has.  

I said the same thing when UCF got invited to the Big 12 and we got left behind for the second time, yet here I am.

USF shows any life at all at any point this year and you will be here.  That doesn't mean you support Jeff Scott, but quitting means you stop caring, and I doubt that you have. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199

As long as we look so bad my interest has gotten lower. 

Only so much bad non entertaining football I can watch. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

I might check out until the UCF game.  At least attending that one...  

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

No you didn't  No one on this forum has.  

I said the same thing when UCF got invited to the Big 12 and we got left behind for the second time, yet here I am.

USF shows any life at all at any point this year and you will be here.  That doesn't mean you support Jeff Scott, but quitting means you stop caring, and I doubt that you have. 

I will never quit on thebullspen.com .  I just wont go out of my way to watch a USF football game.  It's just too unbearable to watch.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011

The only game that I have watched past the first half was the UF game. I actually think most games I've turned off after the first quarter.

There is only so much bad football you can watch. This team got smoked by ECU. ECU!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Boston College beat Louisville today, let that transitive logic sink in on how bad we are

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

I used to wear USF shirts almost everyday. Now I hardly wear them because of how ****** we are. Tired of having to talk about how we’ve gotten to bad 

I still wear them because they make up a majority of my shirts. Won't be buying new ones.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Sellular1 said:

Boston College beat Louisville today, let that transitive logic sink in on how bad we are

Boston College National Championship this year?