• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not sure if the football players quit but I did.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

Have a great rest of the season.  I am hanging it up on the season.  i quit dave bautista GIF by WWE

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Yes USF football has broken a lot of us

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,114
  • Days Won:  56

Yep. I was one of the guys who believed that time was what was needed, but after seeing what’s happening in 2022, there is no alternative. You have to clean house. I can’t waste any more time thinking about, talking about, or watching this nonsense. I’ll now wait for the disappointment that will inevitably happen with men’s basketball season and no doubt repeat this same story there as soon as their league schedule opens with a thud. I bleed green & gold, but wake me when we’re competitive again. Until then, my Saturdays are for something else.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,418
  • Days Won:  25

CJS has been promoted to his level of incompetence.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  1

There’s no question the players have quit playing. They have zero confidence and what’s going on. 
coach Scott I believe it’s feel miserable creating confidence and a system that the players believe they can win with

you need to change the coach NOW it’s the only hope they have because When the players have lost confidence in the coach tough to turn things around

and clearly the players have lost confidence and don’t believe they can win or compete.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

Just reached out to suspend my Bulls Club payments. I think this game woke me up. VPMK and CJS are obviously very good on the flash/platitude/marketing front. They have an F regarding the actual product being produced. And I can't put my family's resources toward that product any more. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

6 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Yep. I was one of the guys who believed that time was what was needed, but after seeing what’s happening in 2022, there is no alternative. You have to clean house. I can’t waste any more time thinking about, talking about, or watching this nonsense. I’ll now wait for the disappointment that will inevitably happen with men’s basketball season and no doubt repeat this same story there as soon as their league schedule opens with a thud. I bleed green & gold, but wake me when we’re competitive again. Until then, my Saturdays are for something else.

I used to wear USF shirts almost everyday. Now I hardly wear them because of how ****** we are. Tired of having to talk about how we’ve gotten to bad 

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Florida Lead GIF

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24

12 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I used to wear USF shirts almost everyday. Now I hardly wear them because of how ****** we are. Tired of having to talk about how we’ve gotten to bad 

Underrated Comment ^^^

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  467

55 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

41 minutes ago, SRB2FL said:

Underrated Comment ^^^

I wore mine today, to do yardwork. All my USF gear is now in the "OK to get messed up" category. 

Rep my kid's college more often with the "Dad" gear... they may be terrible at football too but he doesn't care.