• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game Football Press Conference

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

So we all agree CJS sucks until he proves us wrong! Prove us wrong CJS.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I will answer for him because he is currently in the fetus position with a bottle of bourbon.  He does not really see anything in CJS that makes him think he will turn it around, he just complains about people that complain which isn’t a whole lot different then those that complain about our situation.  

This is a common scenario that a message board runs into when the team perpetually sucks.  People end up going after each other because you fall into one of three camps, the first type  is you complain incessantly about all the reasons the team sucks (Puc, Outlaw, etc…)the second type complains about the first type always complaining (Cousin Ricky, Brad, Cuban Bull etc…) and the third type is constantly hyping up the ****** team which draws ire from the first type (Gatorbull, ET etc…).  In a better situation we are all in simpatico however in our current state we simply eat our own in a vicious cycle because this situation is so disappointing.  If we started winning, 80 percent of this nonsense would go away, 20 percent would remain due to the percentage of ******** out there (myself etc..).  

Truth be told, I gave up fighting against the "whiners". If you want 2 ride out on this journey all miserable and ****, then  all power to you. In my eyes, there is waaaaay more real life **** 2 cry about. In the end, football is entertainment. I simply "choose" to enjoy this journey win or lose. If my positive outlook draws ire by some then so be it. I will always say WTF I want 2 say and will continue. As for all of you tearing this team apart.....you are taking out all the fun 4 the UCF fans that enjoy shi***ting on us.

984911944_Screenshot_20220411-212730_SamsungInternet.jpg.8816928b11c5b97dce1e9d44f2a01ae4.jpg

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

19 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Truth be told, I gave up fighting against the "whiners". If you want 2 ride out on this journey all miserable and ****, then  all power to you. In my eyes, there is waaaaay more real life **** 2 cry about. In the end, football is entertainment. I simply "choose" to enjoy this journey win or lose. If my positive outlook draws ire by some then so be it. I will always say WTF I want 2 say and will continue. As for all of you tearing this team apart.....you are taking out all the fun 4 the UCF fans that enjoy shi***ting on us.

984911944_Screenshot_20220411-212730_SamsungInternet.jpg.8816928b11c5b97dce1e9d44f2a01ae4.jpg

UCF finally got their own message board, that’s nice. I can’t imagine not wanting the hear our dwindling fanbase trying to hold on to what’s left our program as the athletics program navigates the ship towards every iceberg with surgical precision but then wondering what anyone else has to say about our program. I’ll give you a hint every single outside voice agrees with the critics perspective that these people should go kick rocks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I will answer for him because he is currently in the fetus position with a bottle of bourbon.  He does not really see anything in CJS that makes him think he will turn it around, he just complains about people that complain which isn’t a whole lot different then those that complain about our situation.  

This is a common scenario that a message board runs into when the team perpetually sucks.  People end up going after each other because you fall into one of three camps, the first type  is you complain incessantly about all the reasons the team sucks (Puc, Outlaw, etc…)the second type complains about the first type always complaining (Cousin Ricky, Brad, Cuban Bull etc…) and the third type is constantly hyping up the ****** team which draws ire from the first type (Gatorbull, ET etc…).  In a better situation we are all in simpatico however in our current state we simply eat our own in a vicious cycle because this situation is so disappointing.  If we started winning, 80 percent of this nonsense would go away, 20 percent would remain due to the percentage of ******** out there (myself etc..).  

See how this can be a vicious cycle? If you puc and outlaw quitcherbitchin then we wouldn't complain about it. 

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Does this mean you'll drop off the Board if we only win 4 games?  I'm looking for a potential bright spot to this upcoming season because I'm afraid it won't be on the field.

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Why would I drop off the board talking about the bulls. I will just call a spade a spade forever . We can only hope cjs improves. I'd didn't think any coach could do worse than ccs, then along came this co-oc offensive genius from Clemson that made our offense and defense worse. 

What do you see in cjs that makes you think he turns it around and becomes successful besides he is nice, improves the culture, and was a winner at Clemson as co-oc not calling  plays.

Don't think I see it. I just don't whine and pissnmoan about it 20 times a day. It's depressing to think about.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

11 hours ago, Outlaw said:

So we all agree CJS sucks until he proves us wrong!

I think we all agree that CJS's record sucks ........ but most aren't relentless, boring d**** about it.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,380
  • Days Won:  10

11 hours ago, Outlaw said:

So we all agree CJS sucks until he proves us wrong! Prove us wrong CJS.

And another one for the ignore button.  You're just a nag.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

18 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He is our first fullback in years. Ive been talking about him. Good thing about him was that there was plenty of footage of him out running his opponents in addition to rumming through them so he is not slow.

So Albritton drinks "rum"? You would think that would slow him down to Islandy Time...👍

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

23 hours ago, Triple B said:

I think we all agree that CJS's record sucks ........ but most aren't relentless, boring d**** about it.

BBB

Coach Scott is a sucky head football coach until he proves otherwise 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

On 4/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

We know we should be better and have the expectation  of being better than 1 fbs win in two seasons. Wver since cjj got fired and the big east folded we have not had a good coach. Administration  has failed athletics and the football program . The expectation should be to go bowling every year. Nothing less . My motto is bowling is the standard.