• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game Football Press Conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Complaining about him daily won't change a thing which is why I always keep a positive outlook. Since CJS has been here, a lot of bad players left, a lot of transfers/recruits came in, we are building an IPF that will be done by Fall camp and the OSC is in the planning stages. The only thing left 2 do is win. UCF was 0-12 in 2015, 6 - 6 in 2016 and then went undefeated in 2017 and had a pretty good 2018 season. Anything can happen my friend. Plenty of teams have success after bad seasons.  Why can't we have a successful 2022? 

We went from 4 wins before CJS to 1 win with CJS to 2 wins with him to hopefully in year three win the same number of games that got CCS fired. Year 1 of Frost got UCF from 0 wins to 6 wins and a bowl game, that’s not the same thing and it exemplifies that when a positive change is made it yields positive results immediately not giant strides backwards and hopefully fledgling long enough that the due factor pays off and you actually don’t have a losing season for the first time in your life simply by being lucky enough to have a athletics vp that thinks something besides winning is important.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,527
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, puc86 said:

We went from 4 wins before CJS to 1 win with CJS to 2 wins with him to hopefully in year three win the same number of games that got CCS fired. Year 1 of Frost got UCF from 0 wins to 6 wins and a bowl game, that’s not the same thing and it exemplifies that when a positive change is made it yields positive results immediately not giant strides backwards and hopefully fledgling long enough that the due factor pays off and you actually don’t have a losing season for the first time in your life simply by being lucky enough to have a athletics vp that thinks something besides winning is important.

Lets be real, the team lost like 20 of CCS last 24 games here lol The 4 win team wasnt that good and had different players. In the end UCF went from 0-12 to 6 - 6 & then undefeated. As for the "positive change" UCF made, let me ask you a question.....how is Scott Frost doing at Nebraska? 

19 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Lets be real, the team lost like 20 of CCS last 24 games here lol The 4 win team wasnt that good and had different players. In the end UCF went from 0-12 to 6 - 6 & then undefeated. As for the "positive change" UCF made, let me ask you a question.....how is Scott Frost doing at Nebraska? 

About as well as every coach there since they moved to the B10 but that only further proves that because someone was a part of success that doesn’t mean they will actually be successful at another place and that time doesn’t actually heal much of anything as the greatest indicator a coach will have success is them having initial success, the greatest indicator they will fail is starting like CJS. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,387
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

And for coaches if you win everything you say is great and if you lose everything you say is dumb, going into his third year with a watered down conference and people laughingly claiming this middling schedule is "hard" people are expecting him to max out at 4 wins in his third year bringing his winning percentage to .212 with 7 wins to go with his 26 losses, everyone knows the rules. He should be so focused on the fact he needs any wins to save his career that he would rip Sammy Watkins heart out with his bare hands in order to get a single win more, if I want sappy heart warming I will turn on the Hallmark channel, which at least tries to have likable characters instead of a lovable loser that brings nothing bad sadness and failure to the world around them.

BYU and Florida are the only teams that should be top 25 teams by the end of the season. All the other teams should be theorhetical beatable if we had a coach that maximized our talent. It seems under the last two years of CJS we have gotten further away from building a winner and settling just for lets go .500.  I keep hearing that he is  nice guy, he cares, and he is improving the culture? Is he actually though? We won 1 fbs game and zero road games. I hope he proves me wrong and turns this around immediately.  If we had coaching, player development, strength and size development, schemes that put the team in the best chance to succeed,  we could easily go .500 this year. This is really it for CJS for me. Results matter and that is it at this point. I am not donating any more money until we get a winning season or the OCS is actually getting built. I have a bet and I actually hope I lose it, that CJS is .500  at USF by the Miami game. Go bulls, but can we stop praising this guy and hold his rear to the fire where it belongs.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,347
  • Days Won:  10

26 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

BYU and Florida are the only teams that should be top 25 teams by the end of the season. All the other teams should be theorhetical beatable if we had a coach that maximized our talent. It seems under the last two years of CJS we have gotten further away from building a winner and settling just for lets go .500.  I keep hearing that he is  nice guy, he cares, and he is improving the culture? Is he actually though? We won 1 fbs game and zero road games. I hope he proves me wrong and turns this around immediately.  If we had coaching, player development, strength and size development, schemes that put the team in the best chance to succeed,  we could easily go .500 this year. This is really it for CJS for me. Results matter and that is it at this point. I am not donating any more money until we get a winning season or the OCS is actually getting built. I have a bet and I actually hope I lose it, that CJS is .500  at USF by the Miami game. Go bulls, but can we stop praising this guy and hold his rear to the fire where it belongs.

Wine Over Pour GIF by buzzfeedladylike

Just now, Grateful Dad said:

Wine Over Pour GIF by buzzfeedladylike

Ménage et Trois is garbage wine they shouldn’t have bothered to put any of it in the glass

12151263854622.png

California- This wine has fresh, ripe, jam like fruit that is the calling card of California...

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

37 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Does this mean you'll drop off the Board if we only win 4 games?  I'm looking for a potential bright spot to this upcoming season because I'm afraid it won't be on the field.

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Does this mean you'll drop off the Board if we only win 4 games?  I'm looking for a potential bright spot to this upcoming season because I'm afraid it won't be on the field.

I plan to multiply my posting by the delta between our wins and 7, so 6 wins is break even, 5 is doubled and 4 is tripled

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, puc86 said:

I plan to multiply my posting by the delta between our wins and 7, so 6 wins is break even, 5 is doubled and 4 is tripled

If you multiply your postings my wife may find me curled up in the fetal position sucking on a bottle of liquor. Okay, we call that Sunday around here but WTF.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

If you multiply your postings my wife may find me curled up in the fetal position sucking on a bottle of liquor. Okay, we call that Sunday around here but WTF.

Unless it’s just emojis it will probably be the same amount of posting, I just wanted to point out that more of the same should lead to more of the same. If people want fans to stop complaining about CJS he should probably try not sucking.