• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game Football Press Conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

"I saw a lot of great things out there today."

"I'm excited for the season."

"These guys have been working really hard and it shows."

How'd I do without watching it?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

20 minutes ago, JTrue said:

"I saw a lot of great things out there today."

"I'm excited for the season."

"These guys have been working really hard and it shows."

How'd I do without watching it?

I refuse to watch it but I’m sure you pretty much nailed it besides the colloquialisms   like knee high to a grasshopper and over yonder.ricky bobby idk GIF

Edited by puc86

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I refuse to watch it but I’m sure you pretty much nailed it besides the colloquialisms   like knee high to a grasshopper and over yonder.ricky bobby idk GIF

It's a Spring Game press conference. No coach in the country is going to say anything other than "We looked good today. I'm excited for the season to start." Then throw in a couple specific names here and there that "stood out." I'm going with Timmy "doing some great things in limited action" and then pick a player or two from the defense that "really looked like they were going after it."

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It's a Spring Game press conference. No coach in the country is going to say anything other than "We looked good today. I'm excited for the season to start." Then throw in a couple specific names here and there that "stood out." I'm going with Timmy "doing some great things in limited action" and then pick a player or two from the defense that "really looked like they were going after it."

True but most coaches have at least some sliver of something that helps you believe it, CJS has a history of failure and looks and sounds like failure. He cannot be gone fast enough and VPMEveveryonegetsanextensionbecauseimanicompetentclown should have nothing to do with who shapes our future.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

True but most coaches have at least some sliver of something that helps you believe it, CJS has a history of failure and looks and sounds like failure. He cannot be gone fast enough and VPMEveveryonegetsanextensionbecauseimanicompetentclown should have nothing to do with who shapes our future.

Just so we're clear, you're not sold on CJS and VPMK?

16 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Just so we're clear, you're not sold on CJS and VPMK?

I’ve never been more sold on anything in my life

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

Pitiful thread

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,860
  • Days Won:  67

I guess I am not interested in hearing CJS cliches and having not watched the game I have nothing of value to add to this thread. What would be interesting is hearing what TBP had to say about what they witnessed last night.  Are we turning the corner or destined for a season full of straight ass once again.  On a serious note, one FBS win in the first two years got him an extension, if we had not beat Temple would he have not received the extension?  I guess what could VPMK have seen from him and Gregory that he was compelled to extend them, I know the topic is tired but this is probably the most ridiculous extensions in the history of college sports.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

We took the time yesterday to listen to the game and drink some beers at the same time. it was interesting. The play by was good and provided some bio/inside info on the players which helped. I thought Marsh did a pretty good job and was consistent. McClain struggled early but seemed to settle in. I figured BJ would come out in the Touch Game and excel and that he did. That game was a nice angle but could have been longer. The postgame interview? I like that Scott is upbeat. We may think its his role but when you hear repetitive players speak highly of him that puts some reality on his relationships. Dukes, is a hoot. He's like a small bulldozer crossed with Lou Reed. Nice personality. McClain, last year he looked like a boy this year he looks like a man. Time will tell. It was a Spring game-practice not meant to exhibit too much but gives you a little insight. In another interview that Coach Trickett had, he was talking Marsh. He likes his size and his heart but said he needs to work on a number of things to be really good. Never know, right coach could make Marsh into a heck of a player-he reminds me of Doug Willaims. We went away positive.  

• Upvote 1