• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game Football Press Conference

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Does this mean you'll drop off the Board if we only win 4 games?  I'm looking for a potential bright spot to this upcoming season because I'm afraid it won't be on the field.

Why would I drop off the board talking about the bulls. I will just call a spade a spade forever . We can only hope cjs improves. I'd didn't think any coach could do worse than ccs, then along came this co-oc offensive genius from Clemson that made our offense and defense worse. 

What do you see in cjs that makes you think he turns it around and becomes successful besides he is nice, improves the culture, and was a winner at Clemson as co-oc not calling  plays.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Why would I drop off the board talking about the bulls. I will just call a spade a spade forever . We can only hope cjs improves. I'd didn't think any coach could do worse than ccs, then along came this co-oc offensive genius from Clemson that made our offense and defense worse. 

What do you see in cjs that makes you think he turns it around and becomes successful besides he is nice, improves the culture, and was a winner at Clemson as co-oc not calling  plays.

I will answer for him because he is currently in the fetus position with a bottle of bourbon.  He does not really see anything in CJS that makes him think he will turn it around, he just complains about people that complain which isn’t a whole lot different then those that complain about our situation.  

This is a common scenario that a message board runs into when the team perpetually sucks.  People end up going after each other because you fall into one of three camps, the first type  is you complain incessantly about all the reasons the team sucks (Puc, Outlaw, etc…)the second type complains about the first type always complaining (Cousin Ricky, Brad, Cuban Bull etc…) and the third type is constantly hyping up the ****** team which draws ire from the first type (Gatorbull, ET etc…).  In a better situation we are all in simpatico however in our current state we simply eat our own in a vicious cycle because this situation is so disappointing.  If we started winning, 80 percent of this nonsense would go away, 20 percent would remain due to the percentage of ******** out there (myself etc..).  

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I will answer for him because he is currently in the fetus position with a bottle of bourbon.  He does not really see anything in CJS that makes him think he will turn it around, he just complains about people that complain which isn’t a whole lot different then those that complain about our situation.  

This is a common scenario that a message board runs into when the team perpetually sucks.  People end up going after each other because you fall into one of three camps, the first type  is you complain incessantly about all the reasons the team sucks (Puc, Outlaw, etc…)the second type complains about the first type always complaining (Cousin Ricky, Brad, Cuban Bull etc…) and the third type is constantly hyping up the ****** team which draws ire from the first type (Gatorbull, ET etc…).  In a better situation we are all in simpatico however in our current state we simply eat our own in a vicious cycle because this situation is so disappointing.  If we started winning, 80 percent of this nonsense would go away, 20 percent would remain due to the percentage of ******** out there (myself etc..).  

I refuse to be grouped, I am a special unique snowflake 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I refuse to be grouped, I am a special unique snowflake 

After further review, you are an ******* but at an advanced level that very few ever  reach, does this work?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

the second type complains about the first type always complaining (Cousin Ricky, Brad, Cuban Bull etc…)

Well, at least one of those feels it's necessary to address for reasons of survival.  The repetitive negativity ALWAYS drives people away.  The goal of this message board has never been to have fewer members or to cater to one drumbeat.  Besides, reading the same thing over and over is not just negative but it is boring.  No original takes, just whining.  If that is all you have to say, you probably need some down time for the brain or a hobby.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Easiest solution would be to give us something to cheerful. We have an co-oc turned coach that was deemed an offensive coach and produced no offense. The defense got worse! If we were scoring 28+ points and losing in a shootout, I could respect that.  Then you could blame the DC you fired, but the offense and defense has gotten worse under CJS. The other part is everyone keeps praising him about this non-existent progress the team has made and the culture he has improved. His culture he created is one fbs win is acceptable and everyone should be his critic until he proves us different. He deserves zero praise because he has accomplished zero on the field but one FBS win.

Frustrated Head GIF

11 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Easiest solution would be to give us something to cheerful. We have an co-oc turned coach that was deemed an offensive coach and produced no offense. The defense got worse! If we were scoring 28+ points and losing in a shootout, I could respect that.  Then you could blame the DC you fired, but the offense and defense has gotten worse under CJS. The other part is everyone keeps praising him about this non-existent progress the team has made and the culture he has improved. His culture he created is one fbs win is acceptable and everyone should be his critic until he proves us different. He deserves zero praise because he has accomplished zero on the field but one FBS win.

And nothing can change that for at least

image.png

So that's the point.  Take up a new discussion.

All of what you said was in the absence of anyone offering praise or him having any opportunity since last season to prove anything to anybody.  :icon_deadhorse:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

And nothing can change that for at least

image.png

So that's the point.  Take up a new discussion.

I had just typed up a significantly less diplomatic way of pointing out that ******* obvious observation ...... You have the patience of a saint.

Call me Saint Brad.  I like the sound of that.