• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott signed to an extension

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

All I know is my contact with BOT has indicated that some of those individuals have been involved with the firings. Judy worked for them. If that person is wrong then I've gotten bad information. But I will believe what I wish as I was offered.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

All I know is my contact with BOT has indicated that some of those individuals have been involved with the firings. Judy worked for them. If that person is wrong then I've gotten bad information. But I will believe what I wish as I was offered.

I always thought we had a Judy problem, are you saying we have a BOT problem?  Hopefully all this talk about facilities has meant we have corrected the BOT, Judy is in the wind like a stale fart (still remnants of her destruction in the air but less and less as time goes by. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

15 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I always thought we had a Judy problem, are you saying we have a BOT problem?  Hopefully all this talk about facilities has meant we have corrected the BOT, Judy is in the wind like a stale fart (still remnants of her destruction in the air but less and less as time goes by. 

I believe there are people now on the BOT that have made it better for USF Athletics and will leave it at that.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

9 hours ago, Brad said:

So, what are you saying?

That it was neither the outgoing AD nor the incoming AD that pulled the trigger on Stan. That leaves JG, and it may or may not run deeper.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That it was neither the outgoing AD nor the incoming AD that pulled the trigger on Stan. That leaves JG, and it may or may not run deeper.

I knew a few people who were on the B.O.T. at that time and they had nothing to do with it.

There were certainly some donors who were upset with the 2 season we had after the NCAA Tournament berth.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Probably meaningless, but in hindsight, I can remember a specific interview immediately after a loss toward the end of CSH's USF career where she was answering a question about athletics (possibly related to the new AD search/incoming AD) and she made a very negative comment that showed her disappointment in the performance of our mens basketball program and how it needed to be turned around.  I wonder if she already knew.  None of this even matters now, but conversing about the Bulls sure beats working on the crappy project I'm working on right now at work.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I've been "woke" to this for many years, Judy and the Board where systemically biased against CJL.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

22 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I've been "woke" to this for many years, Judy and the Board where systemically biased against CJL.

I am glad for the return of LOB99.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Probably meaningless, but in hindsight, I can remember a specific interview immediately after a loss toward the end of CSH's USF career where she was answering a question about athletics (possibly related to the new AD search/incoming AD) and she made a very negative comment that showed her disappointment in the performance of our mens basketball program and how it needed to be turned around.  I wonder if she already knew. 

That makes sense. Like I said, I think she cared about Athletics but got involved in areas (coaching) she shouldn't have ..... someone should have vigorously enlightened her to the positives of an ipf.

None of this even matters now, but conversing about the Bulls sure beats working on the crappy project I'm working on right now at work.

You're welcome.

29 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I am glad for the return of LOB99.

So you're the one ....

• Haha 2