• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott signed to an extension

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,598
  • Days Won:  424

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

hired two unemployed assistants previously of FAU (neither that lasted)

eyeroll.gif.84fd0ddd553075600f00fe19ee579042.gif

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,598
  • Days Won:  424

34 minutes ago, SantaBull said:

Put that on the guy who hired him, not the guy who was hired if you think CJS isn't ready for the gig. Considering how Kelly has previously mismanaged the leadership decisions of the football and men's basketball programs, its possible he got this one wrong again...but I willing to be patient here.

Come on, man, don't start this nonsensical ******** again .....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

7 hours ago, puc86 said:

Why would anyone ask a first time coach to do something that is obviously too much for a person of them by your observation? The team won more and had better recruiting with CCS. Then CJS came in and had the worst recruiting we had ever seen, hired two unemployed assistants previously of FAU (neither that lasted) and managed to win a single FCS game.

One of them is now an OC in the SEC.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

One of them is now an OC in the SEC.  

Because lane train wants someone that is good at being a do ***** and is amicable while lacking opinions personality and ability and CJS is too busy failing our program to bring him coffee while not making waves and otherwise being a piece of talentless office furniture. Ole miss already has its actual oc in lane and guys like that like lackey lifetime legacy failures like CJS and whatever that fat kids name was.

Edited by puc86

1 hour ago, SantaBull said:

Put that on the guy who hired him, not the guy who was hired if you think CJS isn't ready for the gig. Considering how Kelly has previously mismanaged the leadership decisions of the football and men's basketball programs, its possible he got this one wrong again...but I willing to be patient here.

Everything reflects management and it’s absolutely more VPMK’s fault that he committed 7 years to a failure than it is CJS’ fault that he is himself but that doesn’t change the fact that together they will bury us further in the ground than any other duo ever imagined possible but hey at least they are consistent and some of the dimmer bulbs in the world call that continuity. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Because lane train wants someone that is good at being a do ***** and is amicable whole lacking opinions personality and ability and CJS is too busy failing our program to bring him coffee while not making waves and otherwise being a piece of talentless office furniture. Ole miss already has its actual oc in lane and guys like that like lackey lifetime legacy failures like CJS and whatever that fat kids name was.

Because that is how SEC teams roll.  Let's just bring in some yes man that will sit in the booth and pick his nose. Puc is back.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Because that is how SEC teams roll.  Let's just bring in some yes man that will sit in the booth and pick his nose. Puc is back.

That’s not how many in the sec roll like nick satan but that’s definitely how Lane Kiffin roles which is why he burns out every place he goes long before he ever has a hope to fade away. FAU was an offensive juggernaut lane went to ole miss and continued to fly while chunk got fired and then went here and failed miserably when our coach finally decided to leave Clemson and hire the last of the leftover coordinators in the florida unemployment line (I’m pretty sure we got a tax credit for them) now ole miss will continue to look exactly the same this season as they did last season almost as if the oc is simply a personal assistant to Kiffin with no actual football duties.

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, puc86 said:

Everything reflects management and it’s absolutely more VPMK’s fault that he committed 7 years to a failure than it is CJS’ fault that he is himself but that doesn’t change the fact that together they will bury us further in the ground than any other duo ever imagined possible but hey at least they are consistent and some of the dimmer bulbs in the world call that continuity. 

I am just saying I think CJS needs more time to grow into the role and rebuild the program. Are there other coaches out there that could turn it around quicker? Probably, but none of them are going to come to USF.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Come on, man, don't start this nonsensical ******** again .....

I think we need another year to determine this (I know always next year).  But in this case considering Covid and all the other factors of complete rebuilds.  This next year will tell us a lot, on both sides FBall and BBall.

Cool your jets Boys, we got a lot of good things happening with the people in charge seeming to be all in from what I can tell.

We do NEED more fan contributions and support overall though for it to come to fruition.

2 hours ago, SantaBull said:

I am just saying I think CJS needs more time to grow into the role and rebuild the program. Are there other coaches out there that could turn it around quicker? Probably, but none of them are going to come to USF.

Then he should be paying us for his on the job training that if he ever actually learns anything (his face and speech say that’s very unlikely) he will then use to get a different job making more money. He is getting paid handsomely which should come with an actual expectation of competence.