• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott signed to an extension

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s only two years…I’ve had kidney stones longer than that…

Well **** that sucks. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Well **** that sucks. 

Tell me about it…just f’n terrible. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Tell me about it…just f’n terrible. 

Careful with those things, NEB. Recently had relative pass away from complications from one those little bitches ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Careful with those things, NEB. Recently had relative pass away from complications from one those little bitches ...

Thanks man, I appreciate that. It’s under control for me now. Serious diet changes and medication has helped. But when it’s hereditary not much anyone can do. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thanks man, I appreciate that. It’s under control for me now. Serious diet changes and medication has helped. But when it’s hereditary not much anyone can do. 

So true, we do everything we can but sometimes when it is your time it is your time.  You are doing everything right, but I always say when we gots to go, we gots to go, nobody is getting out of here alive. In the end we are dust in the wind and it is a blink of the eye, enjoy the ride. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:
5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Why would you block him, you guys are like Abbot and Costello, Beavis and Butthead, Sonny and Cher, basically two peas in a pod.  

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Why would you block him, you guys are like Abbot and Costello, Beavis and Butthead, Sonny and Cher, basically two peas in a pod.  

A person can only take so much redundancy in life…🤷‍♂️

Well played my friend.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/20/2022 at 10:39 AM, puc86 said:

We do, a better position than where CJS has steered it. CSS got us 90 percent of the way to an iceberg and CJS decided to veer straight into it at full speed. 

That's not what has happened. Asking a first time coach to rebuild an imploded program at a level he hasnt been at with limited resources, isn't veering straight into the iceberg.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, SantaBull said:

That's not what has happened. Asking a first time coach to rebuild an imploded program at a level he hasnt been at with limited resources, isn't veering straight into the iceberg.

Why would anyone ask a first time coach to do something that is obviously too much for a person of them by your observation? The team won more and had better recruiting with CCS. Then CJS came in and had the worst recruiting we had ever seen, hired two unemployed assistants previously of FAU (neither that lasted) and managed to win a single FCS game.

CCS wasn’t rock bottom CJS is and has not seemed to get out of his own way, with failure is the standard, to be able to claw out of the abyss that is his career, family legacy and Dabo coaching tree. CJS is CJS’ problem and if he thought it would take himself 10 years to get to .500 he probably should have stuck to his job at Clempzon which was getting Tony’s coffee. This is his third year and so far he has managed to be so abysmal that to get to .500 he will need to go undefeated, at some point when you have brought on upperclassman and are responsible for most of the roster that’s going to have to be on you.

I vote that day starts now (well actually day one) because the easiest situations to improve are the worst ones and so far we have yet to see jeffy get back to sniffing the level CCS got fired for producing (hell he hasn’t even gotten to that level cumulatively). Failure Jeff Scott is thy name.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Why would anyone ask a first time coach to do something that is obviously too much for a person of them by your observation? The team won more and had better recruiting with CCS. Then CJS came in and had the worst recruiting we had ever seen, hired two unemployed assistants previously of FAU (neither that lasted) and managed to win a single FCS game.

CCS wasn’t rock bottom CJS is and has not seemed to get out of his own way, with failure is the standard, to be able to claw out of the abyss that is his career, family legacy and Dabo coaching tree. CJS is CJS’ problem and if he thought it would take himself 10 years to get to .500 he probably should have stuck to his job at Clempzon which was getting Tony’s coffee. This is his third year and so far he has managed to be so abysmal that to get to .500 he will need to go undefeated, at some point when you have brought on upperclassman and are responsible for most of the roster that’s going to have to be on you.

I vote that day starts now (well actually day one) because the easiest situations to improve are the worst ones and so far we have yet to see jeffy get back to sniffing the level CCS got fired for producing (hell he hasn’t even gotten to that level cumulatively). Failure Jeff Scott is thy name.

****, you had that building up for a month and couldn’t wait to pile on our hapless coach.  I am over it, MK has pledged his allegiance to this hick who has shown nothing and there is nothing we can do about it except complain tirelessly, get behind him or lastly ditch this program like a bad habit.  I will get behind him this off-season, if he fails this year I will complain for a while and then simply ride off into the sunset.  The one thing I won’t do is continue to follow this **** show, I am at the end of my rope and am hoping for but not expecting a miracle which is 6-6.  It is January and I can’t ***** about this guy for the entire off season, I just don’t have it in me.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

Put that on the guy who hired him, not the guy who was hired if you think CJS isn't ready for the gig. Considering how Kelly has previously mismanaged the leadership decisions of the football and men's basketball programs, its possible he got this one wrong again...but I willing to be patient here.